What's new

What kinds of online investment sites are scam?

Any of them that promise to give you more than 5% on daily basis are not trusted. Even those with 5% promise return on investment is still a risky investment . All investment online should not be trusted accept crypto and other legitimate investment.

Websites that always tell you to invest money and make some percentage every day he is likely a scam. I have ventured into some of them in the past but on the long run I ended up wasting a lot of money.

Websites that always tell you to invest money and make some percentage every day he is likely a scam. I have ventured into some of them in the past but on the long run I ended up wasting a lot of money.
And I will tell you that such website is nothing but hyip they vanish within few days after been launched so you need to be careful dealing with hyip they are very dangerous

Any investment site that promises exorbitant or outrageous rates on amounts invested are scam especially those that promise it within a short term frame; you have to run from such as possible.
Also those that don't have a verified means or don't break down their scheme explicitly. Anything that's not more than peer to peer donation. Leave them
That is the strategy I adopt too. I have made up my mind to only concentrate to invest in cryptocurrency. Maybe stock or Forex. Those are regulated investment found on the internet. Any other one apart from those ones are what I won't do because it is a risk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back