What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

My earnings online go directly to my savings account which is my emergency fund. For other income I have a savings for my plan to buy a lot in the suburbs or land in the rural area to have my own farm. Right now my funds are not enough so I am still waiting for some money to come in.

My earnings online go directly to my savings account which is my emergency fund. For other income I have a savings for my plan to buy a lot in the suburbs or land in the rural area to have my own farm. Right now my funds are not enough so I am still waiting for some money to come in.
Emergency saving is also one of the best way you can save your money into, in case there is anything that require an urgent need of it, a lot of people also at the same time invest their money.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
For future purpose,for investment purposes, educational purposes, family finances and so on. It's very good to save,it's not a must to save big money once but little by little.

I save my money for a lot of things very close and dear to me. Sometimes I save for my future projects, as well as saving for my businesses that I am running to reinvest into them for expansion purposes

I said right now in majority of my saving is going into my savings account for purchasing of a laptop computer. I will need a laptop so that I can be able to earn more online.

Well I'm just investing my money and I'm not saving it for anything because I've just realised that saving my money in the bank is not even profitable, most people and are investing their money in cryptocurrency..

I am saving up my money for investment, buying of landed property, and building of a work station for online jobs. Building of the work station is my priority. I want to have a work station that will be my office and I can get online work done. And submit to the client upon completion.
That is actually a good one to delibrately invest for the future,it is good,because if an idle money can be put into something like a landed property that has appriciation value as the years goes by,then you are sure of getting your returns back in the long run.

I'm trying to save so I could help with our family's finances. Right now I'm a student so I don't really have much, and is still depending on my parents. My father wanted to retire from his work but couldn't because I'm still studying. So I'm trying to save so when the moment that he stopped working, they wouldn't have to worry so much about my school fees and allowance.

Tell me your reason why you save up.
Am the first born of my family so I have so many responsibility because I have younger ones to take care of, and they are all in school so am saving to take care of my family

My earning are divided into three aspect , thirty percent goes directly into my savings, while fourty percent goes directly into my spending like food stuff and other household materials , I used the last 30% for my data subscription, and airtime subscription.

I'm saving the little I can acummulate for rainy days. I don't know how many decades I'll have to save because I have so many things in my head. I hope it doesn't explode my brains.

Well I'm just investing my money and I'm not saving it for anything because I've just realised that saving my money in the bank is not even profitable, most people and are investing their money in cryptocurrency..
The major reasons why I am saving right now aggressively is so that I can start up a business for myself and I also want to purchase a laptop so I believe that with good savings I should be able to do some of these things within a very short time.

I have a lot of saving goals right now but my most top priority is to buy a personal computer so that I can focus on my graphic design course and then become a freelancer.

I am only saving more money to invest in some online projects. I just hope that every thing will go as I have planned and intended. Saving money is really difficult due to rising expenses and low income.

As a fish farmer, I'm planning to rent a shop and stock the shop with fish feed and probably chicken feed and distribute.

The major reasons why I am saving right now aggressively is so that I can start up a business for myself and I also want to purchase a laptop so I believe that with good savings I should be able to do some of these things within a very short time.
Yes laptop is absolutely necessary especially if you will be looking for other opportunities to make money online.with good laptop you can learn good skill and start offering it as a freelancer and make some cool cash.

Of course we save for certain purposes, be it education, buying a car or buying a house etc. Besides saving, it mainly trains us to be disciplined and thrifty. But I suggest that besides you save money you can also increase your online income that doesn't interfere with your school.

Well I am saving my money for a business but then I still don't have the complete capital for the business and still I am trying to save and come up with the required amount I need

Currently, I have a major project I am planning to execute. So all my money are diverted to achieving this goal. Human constantly have needs, when I'm done I am sure another would come up

Saving money is important because it provides me with financial security. And the more I save, the more secure I will be.

I have a lot of saving goals right now but my most top priority is to buy a personal computer so that I can focus on my graphic design course and then become a freelancer.
Saving has been part of me even when I don't need money for anything , I save for the future most of the time and when the time comes , i use the money to fulfil my needs.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back