What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

It is a good idea that you have decided to save to help your family for the rainy days. I have always advised one to always save from any money they come across no matter how small. Personally, one of the things I am saving to start my online business. Thanks for sharing.

I am currently saving up some money , so that I can use to settle some unexpected expenses and any unforseen circumstances that might want to happen ,it's good to save ahead

I'm actually saving my money for business for now. I want to setup another Business and the profit I'm seeing from my first Business will be used to start off my second Business any time soon
Saving money for the capital of a planned business is a good objective. However, it would depend on the type of business for how long you will need to save. An online store can be a good start up with a minimal capital.

I'm saving my money for something such as schooling and for investment in cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency can actually help people to invest as little as $1 for long term.

I am currently saving up for when I move out of my parent's house. I recently finished campus and I know that I will soon get an internship or get a job or business to do away from home. I will need the money to buy some important things that I will need to use.
I am saving my money for further investment that is the best thing to save money for and also for unforeseen circumstances that arises one way or the other in life

For now, the number one thing I'm saving for is for affiliate marketing courses so I get to learn and take my online business to the next level.
That's my greatest motivation when working here and I'll get it achieved soonest

Am saving my money just to meet my random needs that won't be necessary letting my parents know about it. The remaining part of it is directed towards crypto investment for long long term profits
Wow is nice a lot of people are adopting into cryptocurrency daily, investment in cryptocurrency is actually the best for long time if you have the money to do so, you won't regret it.

Am saving my money just to meet my random needs that won't be necessary letting my parents know about it. The remaining part of it is directed towards crypto investment for long long term profits
I got a laugh with the line that you do not want your parents to know about your savings. Some kids are like that. They want to keep a secret that they have something in their piggy bank. That is common in poor families because the parents would be borrowing their savings.

I save my money for a lot of things for my business expansion in the future for instance. I also save my money for some unforeseen circumstances and situations that are beyond our control as humans

The only reason that I save my money now is because I want to stop all this stressful work that I currently do now. I want to save enough money to start a business either offline or online. But online is my best choice

I am currently saving money to buy a good phone after the one I was using was stolen. I am also saving money for the expansion of my business.

I am saving money to invest in crypto currency. Because I see crypto currency as the future. I believe that if I invest in crypto currency now by the next 4 years it will be more than 10*

I safe my money for a while lot of things just as everyone would here. Not everything is about expanding a business alone you know. You still got to safe fornthe rainy day when no work can be done

Currently, I am saving money in order to become a full-time online investor. I am also saving funds so that I might invest in an offline business. There are many things on my mind and I need money to achieve my goals.

Presently I save my money in crypto . I am currently saving in anticipation to be able to afford a laptop for my business.
Though most of my finances has been kept in a dedicated account for my future needs and personal development.And some part is kept in a cryptocurency wallet to be able to give me some returns as the value appriciate,this has been my main focus.

well as for me I have plenty reason for saving money ,you can save money and later come and use it,but that is not the point ,I save money to take Care of my needs and also the one I can help in the family

Savings is on the list now. But it's kinda difficult sometimes. The savings I had last year was enormous compared to now. I am trying to save to move out of my parents' place and begin my life.

We all know that savings simply means that part of our income that's not available for spending. Actually, I do save money to meet up with some target. If I want to buy some basics, I try to save and this involves discipline

Woo saving money,I am actually planning to go into digital online real estate investment, buying of lands truly I know that it will replicate twice in the future,

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back