What's new

What kind of things are you saving your money for?

I am saving to revive my offline business. That's the primary purpose of me working online . I am working tirelessly to ensure that I make something worthwhile online . Presently I am still earning peanuts
That's a good one there as well. Making money through other means to finance another means of Making money again and again. More grease

Owning an apartment and a car can earn you passive income for commercial purposes. You can offer your car to company and receive revenue for it everyday. Your house can be put for renting.
Yes of course , owning a car and an appartement will be nice , and can make us earn some money especially house if we rent it but I want to be independent first .

Well, these days, i am saving up for a better smartphone and I want to achieve that only with my online earnings no matter how long it takes.

That is a very noble cause and I wish you the best of luck with your online money and I wish you more money to your bank account but that's for me I am going to use my online earning to be settling my various bills that I need and also I am planning on serving some amount of money to buy a laptop soon.
Thanks for the best wishes. I know that owning a laptop would better help one to explore the available opportunities online than to use phones .

When it comes to savings, everyone has its on decision to make if the saving culture can be attained on order to save more reasonably.

I’m saving for one big thing, it’s called a beach villa. Small little condos or even “shacks” if you will, in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. My plan is to either rent or purchase one within the next 5 yrs and spend the rest of my life there.
Pic: Beach Villa
Myrtle Beach, S.C.

Attachments

• 805135FC-23F1-4254-8130-4EDA7A440A97.jpeg
    805135FC-23F1-4254-8130-4EDA7A440A97.jpeg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1
I save money for a lot of things such as to start up a business, business is very important in one's life and that is one of them main priority of people who are not earning well from their current job,i also save money for future events I do not know.

Yes of course , owning a car and an appartement will be nice , and can make us earn some money especially house if we rent it but I want to be independent first .
You're simply right, independent comes first and not relying on parents for survival rather work to live as a man, then cars and house come later.

For me savings are really good and life saving, that Is why am into it. I make savings because of my immediate needs, and in case of any future problems that may arise

Let me see how much i can save from investing on Cryptocurrency and also on my Piggyvest account. If i save a lot, then I'll use it to develop a website to earn in the future.

I’m making use of cryptocurrency wallet cause it’s stressful withdrawing from there which is very good I’m also using piggyvest. Piggyvest is an app That helps you save money and also award you benefits on referrals
most times as a way of being discipline,one would like to save money in a trust that would be very difficult to withdraw,this will make the money to grow to some reasonable extent.My savings is for my business growth and any business oppourtunity that might come up.And also fr exigencies.

I am currently saving up for when I move out of my parent's house. I recently finished campus and I know that I will soon get an internship or get a job or business to do away from home. I will need the money to buy some important things that I will need to use.
That's a good thing to do and a laudable achievement, I moved out of my parents house twenty years ago and have been hassling since, but right now I am saving for a better achievement ,

I am currently saving up for when I move out of my parent's house. I recently finished campus and I know that I will soon get an internship or get a job or business to do away from home. I will need the money to buy some important things that I will need to use.
I will say that presently now I'm currently saving my money for for the investment I love him Weston and when I invest it will business seeing it growing and flourishing it's encouragement

I'm always resilient and determined when saving, that has enabled me not to borrow money from any loan institutions online or offline.

I am saving some portion of my income as crypto currency. I have not decided yet what I will do with my savings. Perhaps, when I save a lot I will use it to buy a house.

I'm saving money for new mobile phone most especially now cos the one I'm using to enter online is becoming weak not meeting up as i want it.

I save my money for a lot things to meet up with like my family needs and my business needs as well. And as you know, human needs are actually insatiable but we still have to service those ones that must take priority

I usually save my money, using my bank app like kuda bank app and also piggyvest. They are legit apps that you save and get interest in some months and some time a year.

Actually right now I have no savings at all and I don't have anything am saving money for cause I don't really earn much the ones I earn are just to keep me for a while and provide for my urgent need .

I save my money for a lot things to meet up with like my family needs and my business needs as well. And as you know, human needs are actually insatiable but we still have to service those ones that must take priority
Family needs is one of the obstacles of savings. If you earn much better than what your family consumes at present you'll be able to save better for the future.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back