What's new

What is Your Favorite Remote Working Site?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
If you want to work online, you are probably already working on various remote job sites. You can find remote job opportunities on websites like Remote.co or We Work Remotely. You can also be hired for remote works on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork. These platforms are used by companies and individuals to hire professionals to work from home.

What remote working platform do you use? What kind of remote services do you offer? How many hours do you work in a day as a remote worker? Do you charge per hour or per task?

If you want to work online, you are probably already working on various remote job sites. You can find remote job opportunities on websites like Remote.co or We Work Remotely. You can also be hired for remote works on platforms like Fiverr and Upwork. These platforms are used by companies and individuals to hire professionals to work from home.

What remote working platform do you use? What kind of remote services do you offer? How many hours do you work in a day as a remote worker? Do you charge per hour or per task?
Though I have an account on Upwork, Freelancer and AnyTask, I never got a gig from any of them before although that has to do with me not completing my profile and bidding for gigs. Honestly, the competition for work on those sites scares me a lot. I opened an account on WeWorkRemotely but yet to complete my profile too.

As for remote platforms, I once worked on QA as a transcriber before they somehow folded. Right now, I work as a reviewer at Humamatics. I work for about 6 hours per day.

Also, just recently I was trained as a Virtual Assistant and I'm now working on getting opportunities in that niche while also considering Data Analysis.

I'm also an adept content/creative writer. I'm currently building my portfolio by writing regularly on the Hive blockchain. I applied for a course on Coursera on Creative writing. If I get enrolled via FA and complete the course, the certificate will help my progression too.

That's my story. So, tell us yours. I want to learn and improve.

I work as a micro-freelancer on sites such as Rapidworkers, Hiretalents, Jumaworkers Socpublic. I complete small, not difficult tasks and get paid. This is my favorite activity. I do it with pleasure. I work all week except Sunday and how many hours is always different.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back