What's new

What is your business plans post pandemic??

I think the 3rd idea just sparked something up in me. I'll surely try to give it a try, but I don't knoe much about gaming and consoles.

wow that's a good idea plan and also a very demanding business, I think that would really help allot especially in terms of meeting up with your needs and of more profit

My take on the post-pandemic business is the tourism particularly the local tourism here. There are countless of good resorts and tourist spots here that can open again. I would be one of the customers because I miss the beach house and the swimming pool resorts. A good one is a farm resort with the gardens and orchards for the guests.

If during the pandemic and the period of the lockdown during the pandemic, your business suffered some losses or closure, you can still start up something over time. Maybe you should be looking at something online this time

I also planned to establish a functional website. The website would be single niche and it would be a way to make money passively online. I am still planning how to add creativity to it and make something worthwhile. Innovation would give you an egde in blogging. It's a way to making yourself some money .

As indicated by my own perspective, there are numerous business moving during this pandemic, my own strategy in this pandemic will make of new kind of nose cover, I accept this business wiill pattern and it will be more productive for me

Mostly I would like to engage in online business during that time because I think it was one of the most business that strive very well during that period, people who were doing online business actually make so much.

I have a lot of business plans this year, there are several businesses I want to venture into but the problem now is that the capital I am which is not enough. First of all I want to set up my online presence starting with affiliate marketing. I really want tomake a lot of money from affiliate marketing this year.
I also have other business plans and may also go offline this year too.
My business plan post pandemic is to go into full-time online business because the offline business has been really affected by the pandemic.

My business plan after the pandemic is to start up my dream business that is pos business is very in my mind to go into such business, that is my business plan.

Lots of persons have business plans post covid19, and some of them who are determined have already started to execute their respective business plans.

In my country, the government is no longer implementing a strict lockdown as it did in the year 2020. This is the reason why business is now thricing as it did before pandemic. I am an online earner so I do not have any plans as of now that have anything to do with the pandemic.

I got some business plans on my mind now, willing to embark on it post covid19. Those ideas consists of;
1, starting and running a successful blog site that will bring me passive income to clear my debts, and pay for other house expenditures, also earn a living from it.
2, Run affiliate marketing for companies/business enterprise, this one is one of my post pandemic business I really crave so high for. Knowing too well, if I devote my time on it, I will earn handsomely from it. I'm running it together on my blog site.
3, starting a game shop; this one is the least of the business ideas I have post covid19. Running a successful game shop packed with PS4, PS5 consoles, have always rang on my mind. And I'm going to set it up to engage my fellow game lovers to experience fun time once more.
What are your post pandemic business plans??
Nice plan, well for the post pandemic I thought of starting evening tutorial where students can come after school hour, and also I want to focus on writing article

Nice plan, well for the post pandemic I thought of starting evening tutorial where students can come after school hour, and also I want to focus on writing article
If you can simply own a YouTube channel, draw the attention viewers through the wonderful things you're teaching base on important niche.

I do not have any business plans related to pandemic. However, I do plan to increase my earnings before this year ends. I really hope that things will go my way. So my plans do not have much to do with the pandemic.

Personally I'm actually looking to get involved into real estate investment especially taking into the rural areas because it's a portion of the society where real estate companies needs to gain ground.

A good post pandemic business plan should be one that is flexible enough to make the business work from any location. Any work that is not remote and easy to monitor from afar is not good enough.
Exactly, not that we are praying for this condition to repeat itself we should plan for it anything can happen. No one new coronavirus would come and halt everything

My business plans post-pandemic is to sharpen my freelancing skills, buy palm oil when the prices low and store so I could resell when there is scarcity and also to learn some digital skills online.

My business plan post pandemic is to start the sale of clothing materials because I live in hostel and still get more people that might want to buy what I am selling

I got some business plans on my mind now, willing to embark on it post covid19. Those ideas consists of;
1, starting and running a successful blog site that will bring me passive income to clear my debts, and pay for other house expenditures, also earn a living from it.
2, Run affiliate marketing for companies/business enterprise, this one is one of my post pandemic business I really crave so high for. Knowing too well, if I devote my time on it, I will earn handsomely from it. I'm running it together on my blog site.
3, starting a game shop; this one is the least of the business ideas I have post covid19. Running a successful game shop packed with PS4, PS5 consoles, have always rang on my mind. And I'm going to set it up to engage my fellow game lovers to experience fun time once more.
What are your post pandemic business plans??
After the last year's pandemic, i had so many business ideas.
However, the money for that has not been realised till now due to other pressing needs.
I actually intend adding more to my present business by bringing in make up, manicure and pedicure in order to increase sales.

My business plan after pandemic is to start my offline business by going into farming business, because I made a very good research about business, I see that business as very good business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back