What's new

What is your business plans post pandemic??

Mine is to rekindle offline languages lessons, reaching more students. And when all postgrad segments finished, to broaden the field of activities, adding psychopedagogy intervention and/or prevention.

Hopefully when the pandemic is completely gone, I want to start a poultry farm business. Because eggs are indemand in our neighborhood especially there are many bakeries and bakeshops in our area.
I am very passionate about this business because everything about it is morning talk of the eggs and chicken you can sell all these things and make money and the pandemic can really affect it as such.

At the post of the covid 19 pandemic lockdown I have some business plan of buying and selling of goods from the area of production to the area of demand due to urban rural communication networks in some of the communities.

I have plans of having a blog too. It can be a good source of some passive income and I love writing, so I will post regularly. Another business plan that I have in mind is opening up a movie shop. This requires some capital and I am in the process of looking for some.

I have a all scale business, in which i manufacture food produces and market on my retail shop to attract customers. My aim is to expand it bigger, anytime soon and increase my income.

After the pandemic I will still pursue my plan of investing in real estate. An apartment of 4 units is my plan so that we can augment our pension with the rental. It is not easy when you have no more job to rely on for the finances so there should be a fallback and the real estate is what I think would be the safest investment.

My post pandemic plan is to start another business in my shop. I will expand the business by partitioning it into two and runs to different businesses. The pandemic has made the prices of foodstuffs to increase tremendously, so I want to venture into groceries.
That's reasonable indeed. Expanding your business shop into bigger one, will surely bring more profit you generate via the business when you do the expansion.

Well , in reply to your question in the above post concerning what are my business plans post pandemic, first of all I agree with your points up there, although i don't own a business now, but if i did, my aim will be to increase online presence

My business plan post the pandemic was to invest in cryptocurrency business because of how lucrative and profitable it is now and what we are expecting it will bring forth in the future I am into cryptocurrency business and I have a very good taste about it and I love it to increase the rate of my investment.

After the pandemic is successfully over and things return to normal, I would love to open a restaurant in my location. It would sell both cooked and fast food. I would also like to start a food blog too.

A good post pandemic business plan should be one that is flexible enough to make the business work from any location. Any work that is not remote and easy to monitor from afar is not good enough.
The pandemic has thought us all that the first thing in the life of a man is survival and food security is very paramount.so it is imparative to invest in agriculture,and that was what i have been doing since the pandemic and that is the way to go for me.

I got some strategies at the forefront of my thoughts presently, willing to leave on it post covid19. Those thoughts comprises of;

1, beginning and running a fruitful blog webpage that will carry me automated revenue to clear my obligations, and pay for other house consumptions, additionally make money from it.

2, Run offshoot advertising for organizations/business undertaking, this one will be one of my post pandemic business I truly need so high for. Knowing excessively well, on the off chance that I dedicate my experience on it, I will procure liberally from it. I'm running it together on my blog webpage.

The business plan I have during the pandemic period was Going into importation of product and dropshipping, all these are imaginary business plan because I do not have the time and all the requirement that is necessary for me to start.

I got some business plans on my mind now, willing to embark on it post covid19. Those ideas consists of;
1, starting and running a successful blog site that will bring me passive income to clear my debts, and pay for other house expenditures, also earn a living from it.
2, Run affiliate marketing for companies/business enterprise, this one is one of my post pandemic business I really crave so high for. Knowing too well, if I devote my time on it, I will earn handsomely from it. I'm running it together on my blog site.
3, starting a game shop; this one is the least of the business ideas I have post covid19. Running a successful game shop packed with PS4, PS5 consoles, have always rang on my mind. And I'm going to set it up to engage my fellow game lovers to experience fun time once more.
What are your post pandemic business plans??
Starting an affiliate marketing business is a good one if you actually know how to run and set up your affiliate marketing campaigns very well. Also get a very good affiliate network as well will help a lot

Every business plan taking place during this post pandemic period has to be online to be more effective, or better still offline and online, so if there is any issue offline, it can still run online. I am planning on starting a graphic design gig currently though.

For the fact that a lot of people saw how good and very effective it is to take their business to online set up, I'm definitely following up with that trend past the pandemic of Corona virus.

Starting an affiliate marketing business is a good one if you actually know how to run and set up your affiliate marketing campaigns very well. Also get a very good affiliate network as well will help a lot.

That is right. Those who are maligned doing affiliate marketing earns meaningfully from it. The only thing i can is promoting referrals to sign up to an earning site, and not referring people to buy products. Cos people here in my locality doubt a lot buying things online.

Personally I'm thinking of getting into real estate business as it's looking like one of the biggest and fastest growing business post the pandemic of Corona virus. I'm definitely going to invest in it.

My post pandemic business plan is to increase my online presence in marketing, advertising and business promotion through the use of social media platforms.

I have plans of buying and reselling agricultural produces from where I live to the southern part of my country where agricultural goods and food stuffs are scarce.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back