What's new

What is your business plans post pandemic??

That's the kind of business my parents engage on, its simply the food bank of every nation. A hard working farmer can never go broke.

My business plan post pandemic is to keep on finetunning my business ideas and plans to.counter thenadvers effect a further pandemic will cause and see that it is sustainable during and after a pandemic

I'm sure, I have seen you talk about this game shop venture a lot of times. The business must be very profitable. You have made very cogent point as well.

I got some business plans on my mind now, willing to embark on it post covid19. Those ideas consists of;
1, starting and running a successful blog site that will bring me passive income to clear my debts, and pay for other house expenditures, also earn a living from it.
2, Run affiliate marketing for companies/business enterprise, this one is one of my post pandemic business I really crave so high for. Knowing too well, if I devote my time on it, I will earn handsomely from it. I'm running it together on my blog site.
3, starting a game shop; this one is the least of the business ideas I have post covid19. Running a successful game shop packed with PS4, PS5 consoles, have always rang on my mind. And I'm going to set it up to engage my fellow game lovers to experience fun time once more.
What are your post pandemic business plans??
All your business ideas are very good and encouraging to hear and I’m sure also out might have the same business ideas on mind but the only common problem is fund to start the business.You can proceed when you’re financially ok to start

My post pandemic business I am planning to start is food business. People are going to eat food no matter what happen in the society. I am planning to set it up at busy area for maximum profits.

All your business ideas are very good and encouraging to hear and I’m sure also out might have the same business ideas on mind but the only common problem is fund to start the business.You can proceed when you’re financially ok to start
Its not easy to get funds to start up the business if any kind. But if we are very much certain about the business we can take loan if its possible for us to get.

have no plans for business. I am focusing on completing my education. Then I will look for a job. I will work on jobs for a couple of years, only then I will think about a business

Depending on the amount of capital on ground would large determine the type of business I could go into, the larger the sum the more the options too so that has to be sorted

My business plan after pandemic is starting my own construction firm but I’ve not been able to gather the necessary capital
Don't worry, if you keep on planning on more efficient and better ways to come up on getting your capital, you will surely get to start soon

This is a good business idea. I plan to start a computer Business center and add some POS to it. But I can also run some affiliate marketing in the other side
I think of all the businesses that one can start in this pandemic era that you have mentioned I think the most easiest of them all is starting a game shop whereby people can be coming to play game and paying you money for them.

The business i plan i have after the pandemic is start selling food stuff and it was successful because of the food demand in my locality, i also open a computer center for printing, photocopy and applying online things to everybody interested in my locality.

I actually have a lot of business plans post coronavirus pandemic and it is mostly based online but some of them I have not ventured into because of some financial problems.

I don't have much business after the pandemic because I have always worked and earned money online. Am hoping to add offline business very soon

I predicted that the post pandemic era is going to involve a lot of technology so I would Like to learn how to program and open an it firm

My business plans post pandemic is to make sure I fortify and solidify all the areas and avenue of my online business to ensure seamless transactions in the future

I'm focusing on expanding my business offline, and upgrading my gaming gadgets to modern versions to attract more customers.

My business plan post pandemic has been to sure up all of my online businesses to make them very ready to become productive and active as well at such times if any will ever be like the covid19 experience

My business plan post pandemic has been to sure up all of my online businesses to make them very ready to become productive and active as well at such times if any will ever be like the covid19 experience
Did your offline business collapse in the covid19 run in??

I'm trying my best to revamp my own business to remain attractive in the long run by upgrading some gadgets n the business shop.

Forgive me to ask if you're already in the post pandemic of coronavirus because there are still cases of this Corona virus in as much as there is usage of the vaccine all over the world?

During the first wave of covid19 my business suffered blip, and low turn up of customers. Since the covid19 severity went down in my country things have started moving gradually back in order for my business. I'm hoping to move it online complete post covid19, incase of another uncertainty emerge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back