What's new

What is your business plans post pandemic??

I got some business plans on my mind now, willing to embark on it post covid19. Those ideas consists of;
1, starting and running a successful blog site that will bring me passive income to clear my debts, and pay for other house expenditures, also earn a living from it.
2, Run affiliate marketing for companies/business enterprise, this one is one of my post pandemic business I really crave so high for. Knowing too well, if I devote my time on it, I will earn handsomely from it. I'm running it together on my blog site.
3, starting a game shop; this one is the least of the business ideas I have post covid19. Running a successful game shop packed with PS4, PS5 consoles, have always rang on my mind. And I'm going to set it up to engage my fellow game lovers to experience fun time once more.
What are your post pandemic business plans??
My post pandemic business plans is to start up my own school. It's been my dream to have my own school i can see it coming out to be a reality.
Post automatically merged:

My post pandemic business plans is to start up my own school. It's been my dream to have my own school i can see it coming out to be a reality. It really gives me a great Job impacting and transferring knowledge.

As for me it's a good question and good idea but as for me am planing of starting a business of barbing salon and beside it start a POS business and look for a land and buy then use it for view center for football and go back to my farming business to start my business and focus on that my own then that will be additional for me nothing else

Hopefully when the pandemic is completely gone, I want to start a poultry farm business. Because eggs are indemand in our neighborhood especially there are many bakeries and bakeshops in our area.

As for me it's a good question and good idea but as for me am planing of starting a business of barbing salon and beside it start a POS business and look for a land and buy then use it for view center for football and go back to my farming business to start my business and focus on that my own then that will be additional for me nothing else

I have owned brick and mortar businesse in past, and they collapsed long before Covid crisis. I have online business where I sell services like writing, digital marketing, seo, web designing, etc. My business suffered during the pandemic I did not get any new clients and my old clients also went into hibernation.

I have a plan after pandemic to go to university and learn and take classes there physical. And get some opportunities to earn or part time job . So these are my little plans so far, so i want this hope situation get better and better in future

My plans after the pandemic, and if my offline work allows me, I intend to continue looking to improve my online earnings to start a hair salon business for a period of time. With the expected results I will invest in my Real Estate project, which in the end is my main goal.

I got some business plans on my mind now, willing to embark on it post covid19. Those ideas consists of;
1, starting and running a successful blog site that will bring me passive income to clear my debts, and pay for other house expenditures, also earn a living from it.
2, Run affiliate marketing for companies/business enterprise, this one is one of my post pandemic business I really crave so high for. Knowing too well, if I devote my time on it, I will earn handsomely from it. I'm running it together on my blog site.
3, starting a game shop; this one is the least of the business ideas I have post covid19. Running a successful game shop packed with PS4, PS5 consoles, have always rang on my mind. And I'm going to set it up to engage my fellow game lovers to experience fun time once more.
What are your post pandemic business plans??
You Really have a good game plan ahead of you! and I hope you have started financing this businesses. My plan was to learn on trading most especially crypto trading nothing less if I have more time I can go into forex trading.

Post pandemic business plan is actually a nice topic to talk about one can make good use of the internet and invest in online business businesses that may not require your physical presence but will still be in full operation

I am thinking of starting up a dry cleaning business. I want to believe it will be a very good business because I already have the basic things I will need to run the business successfully. I just need the perfect location and the right social media platform in order to broadcast the business.

I hope to start up business in the future that is agriculturally-based and I think that it will be very lucrative because Agriculture is now the best business for anyone to invest in that will give back great returns. This business is palm oil distribution business and in the nearest future I will diversify into palm oil exports.

Business plan post pandemic I think should be centered and focused on recovery as much as possible form previous losses caused by the pandemic and to expand the business to enable it be back on its feet

The post pandemic business should be the one that will be in support of social distancing. That's why I am still considering online business like blogging or even freelancing which will limit how people mingle.

You Really have a good game plan ahead of you! and I hope you have started financing this businesses. My plan was to learn on trading most especially crypto trading nothing less if I have more time I can go into forex trading.
Learning about crypto first will give you more clue and understanding to go into forex trading. Both trading looks similar but are traded with different currency. But i prefer crypto trading, cos its easier to start with and less risky.

Learning about crypto first will give you more clue and understanding to go into forex trading. Both trading looks similar but are traded with different currency. But i prefer crypto trading, cos its easier to start with and less risky.
Really! I never thought both have similar idea of trade although I know its of different currency. I do have the fear to trade forex because of because of the terms and condition flex traders to say concerning it.

I will like to start farming business after covid -19 .
Farming business is very lucrative and profitable. I will like to venture in to in to business of buying and selling of farming produce and I believe if I could just get some money or fund to start up ,will be okay.

Really! I never thought both have similar idea of trade although I know its of different currency. I do have the fear to trade forex because of because of the terms and condition flex traders to say concerning it.
I didn't get your last message, but I'll say that any trading platform has its guide that traders need to follow in order to make profit. Even in crypto currency, their are also rules to abide by in order get going through it.

Well I have already started one of my business plans post pandemic, that's my indomie noodles business, I buy direct From the company, and then resale to retailers and consumers, although the business is capital intensive, i started in a small scale, It's only that has been blessings my business.

My post pandemic plan is to start another business in my shop. I will expand the business by partitioning it into two and runs to different businesses. The pandemic has made the prices of foodstuffs to increase tremendously, so I want to venture into groceries.

I have plans to grow much through online businesses then invest offline, I have plans of owning a barbing and beauty saloon on the side while I continue with my online business also

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back