What's new

What is your business plans post pandemic??

P
I got some business plans on my mind now, willing to embark on it post covid19. Those ideas consists of;
1, starting and running a successful blog site that will bring me passive income to clear my debts, and pay for other house expenditures, also earn a living from it.
2, Run affiliate marketing for companies/business enterprise, this one is one of my post pandemic business I really crave so high for. Knowing too well, if I devote my time on it, I will earn handsomely from it. I'm running it together on my blog site.
3, starting a game shop; this one is the least of the business ideas I have post covid19. Running a successful game shop packed with PS4, PS5 consoles, have always rang on my mind. And I'm going to set it up to engage my fellow game lovers to experience fun time once more.
What are your post pandemic business plans??
During the first pandemic phase, I actually had a lot of business ideas.
I thought of getting my own sewage/waste collection truck and starting a small waste collection business.
I am still considering it though, really hoping the funds for it comes by.

Starting a game shop can be very profitable because people love playing entertainment games and football. So buying a PS3 or PS4 is very cool to start with.

P

During the first pandemic phase, I actually had a lot of business ideas.
I thought of getting my own sewage/waste collection truck and starting a small waste collection business.
I am still considering it though, really hoping the funds for it comes by.
Your business idea isn't bad in any way. You can simply save gradually until the funds is complete. It doesn't matter how long, it matters how successful at the end.

It's only learning and joining cryptocurrency trading and even Forex trading if it's possible for me to do both at the same time.

My business plans have nothing to do with pandemic. I am a crypto investor who is trying to recover from loss and I do not intend to start an offline business after pandemic. By the way, pandemic has already ended long ago in my country.

You can do any business you want but you need to start small, because starting big can be very risky because a lot of people have lost income and they cannot afford to buy as much s they used to previously.

I am planning on starting a fruit vending business. That involves selling whole fruits, pudding and fruit juices. It is such a great business as people love fruits these days. But I just need to look for enough capital first.

My business plan pandemic cause a lot of problem this make my business to go down so when the pandemic is controlled so I can make it again and I'm start my cryptocurrency business

After the last year's pandemic, i had so many business ideas.
However, the money for that has not been realised till now due to other pressing needs.
I actually intend adding more to my present business by bringing in make up, manicure and pedicure in order to increase sales.
Your business ideas is worth starting up. And we are simply heading to the season of celebration in Christian way, you can simply start from small and get some money to operate it full-time.

My business plans post pandemic is to build a profitable, stable earning online income business especially affiliate marketing that you highlighted there.
The next is to go into the agricultural sector and invest in both raw material production and the agro allied chain. I've craved that long long ago.

According to my own point of view, there are many business trending during this pandemic, my own business plan in this pandemic will be manufacturing of new type of nose cover, I believe this business wiill trend and it will be more profitable for me

Whether pandemic or no pandemic my business plan is a home-based business of food production. Until now I am still undecided on the menu but it would be snack food that we are going to cook and sell via online but will strictly cater only to the residents of our village.

I don't have any plan to start up an offline business now and most of my business plan will be an online business until I am stable financially to a point of starting up an offline business , and then the pandemic will be over hopefully.

Last year has been the year of pain and pleasure , I started a baking ingredient in 2021, and i also started my farming big time in order to ease hunger and famine and to start selling farm produce,

My plan is to start small online business as it is not affected by lockdown or pandemic outbreak. My plan is to also have multiple streams of online income so that I am not going to depend on one source.

Post-pandemic, I plan to legitimize my online work by incorporating a digital business. I plan to make myself an employee of this corporation. As such, I will be entitled to certain state benefits that are otherwise not available to undocumented freelancers. Why incorporate? Stockholders have limited liabilities while single proprietorships are liable to the extent of their personal properties.​

I have a lot of business idea that came to my mind after the pandemic. For example opening a restaurant, going into agriculture, starting an online clothing store.

I have a lot of business idea that came to my mind after the pandemic. For example opening a restaurant, going into agriculture, starting an online clothing store.
Going into agriculture might just be the masterstroke. There are few people who are engaged in farming and you can make enough profits from the sales of agricultural produce.

A good post pandemic business plan should be one that is flexible enough to make the business work from any location. Any work that is not remote and easy to monitor from afar is not good enough.

Going into agriculture might just be the masterstroke. There are few people who are engaged in farming and you can make enough profits from the sales of agricultural produce.
I guess you are right. Not many people are into agriculture in my country right now. Food is one thing that is always in demand because no matter what people must eat to survive.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back