What's new

What is your business plans post pandemic??

I guess you are right. Not many people are into agriculture in my country right now. Food is one thing that is always in demand because no matter what people must eat to survive.
This is very true. There are large acres of land that are still yet to be developed and such lands should not remain uncultivated. You can start farming in any piece of land available.

Well I plan to go into agriculture and also own a poultry farm and the most important thing is to develop myself technologically and lean how to create websites, graphics etc

I didn't have the interest to start up a business then. For now I am just interested in starting up an online business because that is definitely what I can do now. I not interested in offline business.

Well I plan to go into agriculture and also own a poultry farm and the most important thing is to develop myself technologically and lean how to create websites, graphics etc
Among the best business that's fetching money nowadays is agricultural business and you can just go into fish farming or snail farming , banana and cocoa plantation

My biggest plan is that I really want to make the most out of the internet and I will not like to rely completely on offline customers who need to be able to sell my goods and services.

My biggest plan is that I really want to make the most out of the internet and I will not like to rely completely on offline customers who need to be able to sell my goods and services.
I will also really prefer making most of my income online but firstly the work I am getting online lately is stressful and it takes time before I can even earned up to a single dollar

My plan after this pandemic is finally over is that I want to start a very big online presence for my business. I have observed that there is a lot of potential on the internet through social media and digital marketing.

Importation was among the most important business then. Anything you were selling then as long as you can deliver it to people was profitable and that is what so many people were doing especially in the Urban settlement.

My plan after the pandemic is to ensure that I am not going to miss out on any of what is going to come after it because I know that a lot of the things that are practice now I'm going to be obsolete.

A good post pandemic business plan should be one that is flexible enough to make the business work from any location. Any work that is not remote and easy to monitor from afar is not good enough.
One of the things that the pandemic has taught a lot of persons is that being proactive and venture into multiple fronts of investment is very crucial,agriculture is an indispensible form of business that we should not neglect.

My business plan after Covid-19 pandemic break is to set up a game centre here in my location. I can't wait to start soon.
My business plan after pandemic was to into livestock business but actually the way I planned it didn't work out, because I couldn't have the money again but I believe that very soon I should start the business.

One of the things that the pandemic has taught a lot of persons is that being proactive and venture into multiple fronts of investment is very crucial,agriculture is an indispensible form of business that we should not neglect.
For people like me that trusted working for a private organisation and not trying to start my own business before the pandemic , loosing my job and left with nothing has taught me to be creating and has at least two business in order to survive .

For people like me that trusted working for a private organisation and not trying to start my own business before the pandemic , loosing my job and left with nothing has taught me to be creating and has at least two business in order to survive .
That is a very good one,the thing is that most persons really wants to start up their own venture and grow with it,but the resources to esterblish and start is one of he major challange that usually ristrict them.

My business plan after pandemic was to into livestock business but actually the way I planned it didn't work out, because I couldn't have the money again but I believe that very soon I should start the business.
Livestock business is an good an good lucrative business that brings in good amount of money , but in order to start a livestock business, You need a good amount of money l

you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.
we have different aspects of farming from where you can chose the one you like

Livestock business is an good an good lucrative business that brings in good amount of money , but in order to start a livestock business, You need a good amount of money l
That's true, livestock business is very lucrative business but actually requires more capital to start up that kind of business, is the business that I really have in mind before the pandemic.

During the pandemic , I did not even have any business plan most especially related to online business. I think that was when I was newly introduced into paid to post platform.

I don't really have any plans at the moment but I'm planning on starting up a business online,I believe it will bring a good amount of profits if I do the needful.

Having a plan is very important, it will help you to gain a lot of things, if you are good at planning everything you do you'll always be getting it right, business plans are very important.

Not everyone is suited for business. If you want to start a business, you need to be clear about your goals for the company and the kind of services you want to offer. Most of the time, learning a talent is more profitable than starting a business.
Not everyone is suited for business. If you want to start a business, you need to be clear about your goals for the company and the kind of services you want to offer. Most of the time, learning a talent is more profitable than starting a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back