What's new

What is your business plans post pandemic??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I got some business plans on my mind now, willing to embark on it post covid19. Those ideas consists of;
1, starting and running a successful blog site that will bring me passive income to clear my debts, and pay for other house expenditures, also earn a living from it.
2, Run affiliate marketing for companies/business enterprise, this one is one of my post pandemic business I really crave so high for. Knowing too well, if I devote my time on it, I will earn handsomely from it. I'm running it together on my blog site.
3, starting a game shop; this one is the least of the business ideas I have post covid19. Running a successful game shop packed with PS4, PS5 consoles, have always rang on my mind. And I'm going to set it up to engage my fellow game lovers to experience fun time once more.
What are your post pandemic business plans??

My business plan after Covid-19 pandemic break is to set up a game centre here in my location. I can't wait to start soon.

This is a good business idea. I plan to start a computer Business center and add some POS to it. But I can also run some affiliate marketing in the other side

A good post pandemic business plan should be one that is flexible enough to make the business work from any location. Any work that is not remote and easy to monitor from afar is not good enough.

My preferred plan after the pandemic is to start a social media page on Facebook and on Instagram and to start blogging.

My business plan after pandemic is starting my own construction firm but I’ve not been able to gather the necessary capital

My post pandemic business plan is to start a football viewing centre in my locality, I can't wait to start soon

Good business ideas there.
you can invest or go into farming right now. i'm sure farming is a sure BET right now.
we have different aspects of farming from where you can chose the one you like

I'll be continuing in the same vein. I teach online, have four beer money sites and Fiverr. In between, I work alongside my husband, running our small graphic design company as well as our blog, which we have yet to monetise. I also dip in and out of offline projects as well. This was what I was doing before the pandemic hit anyway, working remotely out of my home office. So nothing's changed for us.

Working on getting clients for my coaching business. I'm interested in teaching women how to comfortably work from home, doing something that revolves around housework.

I'm using a Facebook group to engage in attraction marketing where I'll then pre-sell the course.

According to my own point of view, there are many business trending during this pandemic, my own business plan in this pandemic will be manufacturing of new type of nose cover, I believe this business wiill trend and it will be more profitable for me

By one estimate, more than 100,000 small businesses have shut permanently since the pandemic hit earlier this year. Many of these business owners are selling their companies and retiring early, but other merchants will look for their next challenge: a business that can thrive in a post-pandemic world.

If you’re among the many merchants looking to restart, it can be difficult to write a business plan when so many things are still unpredictable. Here are some tips that can help you build flexibility into your business plan and attract investors by thinking strategically about the future.

I think this question comes at the right time for me. I am planning to start a new authority website that will focus on Amazon associate affiliate program and display ads. The reason for this is that I stumbled on a YouTube video interview session, in which the guest stated that he started some Blogs earlier last year and I posted over 500 worth of contents on it. He let the audience know that he made 10000 dollars in the month of December alone as an affiliate. This has propelled me to start a new blog.

I got some business plans on my mind now, willing to embark on it post covid19. Those ideas consists of;
1, starting and running a successful blog site that will bring me passive income to clear my debts, and pay for other house expenditures, also earn a living from it.
2, Run affiliate marketing for companies/business enterprise, this one is one of my post pandemic business I really crave so high for. Knowing too well, if I devote my time on it, I will earn handsomely from it. I'm running it together on my blog site.
3, starting a game shop; this one is the least of the business ideas I have post covid19. Running a successful game shop packed with PS4, PS5 consoles, have always rang on my mind. And I'm going to set it up to engage my fellow game lovers to experience fun time once more.
What are your post pandemic business plans??
My business plan post pandemic is to make use of the internet optimally. Going digital is a priority to me post pandemic. This is to guard my business against the negative effects brought about by the occurrence of pandemic.

My business plan towards the post-pandemic mainly is based on the online business reason is that lot people tend to be very conversant with the way things are going, the lifestyle of some or let just say majority members or citizen of the state will love to engage more on the onlie trading that gives them stress free, in the area they all needed it.

My business plan post pandemic is to make use of the internet optimally. Going digital is a priority to me post pandemic. This is to guard my business against the negative effects brought about by the occurrence of pandemic.
Very good that you don't want what is happening now to disrupt your progress in the later time. Starting full-time online gig is the best for you during the post covid19 era. Many things have been disrupted in this covid19 era but online business is standing firm and ever moving.

Business plan after pandemic is built on a digital style of business. Since the world is now more of digitalization and everyone goes online to check for whatever they need to buy. New Marketing strategies must be drawn out and work base might strictly be online. From the pandemic it has show that the best business is a business you can do from any spot or area without being scared of losing.

My plan for business during this post-pandemic is to go fully into online business, this will enable me not to feel the effect of pandemic and also be more productive in my areas of business. Due to the stipulated rules and guidelines by the government I think online business is more preferable to run these days.

I have a lot of business plans this year, there are several businesses I want to venture into but the problem now is that the capital I am which is not enough. First of all I want to set up my online presence starting with affiliate marketing. I really want tomake a lot of money from affiliate marketing this year.
I also have other business plans and may also go offline this year too.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back