What's new

What is the safest small business?

Well, no business is absolutely risk free but some do certainly have low risk chances when compared to others. I'll say selling of thrift wears and food stuff is safer.

Every business do have it's advantages as well as it's disadvantages, so there is no safest small business. You just need to choose a business of your choice and play it safe
That is right. Every business has its own risks. But the biggest risk is if you are running a business that you don't know much about. You will end up experiencing so much loss in the end.

Selling through facebook marketplace does not require you to have high level of marketing skills. All you should know is how to find groups or build pages with large members and post your ad there.
The thing is that I don't really know how effective the Facebook marketplace is so by selling goods there because I myself have visited the marketplace and I never the price saw a lot of things that could convince me or how effective the Facebook marketplace is right now.

Selling via Facebook is not really a big deal it involves less stress and money spending if the plan is well arrange then it could be profitable,and I feel your friends planned well

In as much as the sole aim for everyone in business is to make money. However, money should not be the motivating factor. Meeting the need of the people should be ultimate priority in business that would in turn bring about the ultimate goal of getting money.

The safest small business I will define, is one that you can readily get the funds to start up and it will not get in your way of other engagements you might want to devout time to as well

Selling through the use of the Facebook marketplace is one good point for making money which I think and know so many people wouldn't have come to realize they can doat the moment

I do not think that there is any kind of business which is entirely safe. I am not aware of any such kind of business. You may try investing in a food stall. It is not risk-free but it will require a small amount to start. If you lose money, you will lose small a amount.

Starting a business is too risky. Not all business survive. With such a high failure rate, it’s not surprising that many people keep putting off their dream of owning their own business.

In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.
It's a good thing for alot of people with small businesses as it helps promote their business and expose them to consumers outside their circle.

There is actually no business that is safe from your hat we all call risk. Everything about any business we engage Innis all about taking risks. Though it has to be some form of safe risks

In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.
Wow. I am just getting to know that the Facebook marketplace is this good.
I should begin plans to market my products there. Just thinking.

Avoidance of risk in business bring less productive to my perspective, the more the risk bearing the higher the successful the business but research has to be done before venturing into any business

Every business has its own unique risks that have been attached to it and instead of looking for a safe business you should be looking for a business that can be profitable and then look for a way to limit the risks.

Rightly said. There's no business that's "safe" in the real sense of it. Starting out a business is a risk on it's own because you're not sure if it'll work or not and it's not because you're short of knowledge or something like that but because you don't control the factors that might determine the success of the business

Every business do have it's advantages as well as it's disadvantages, so there is no safest small business. You just need to choose a business of your choice and play it safe
That's it, every business has its own from of risk, depending on the nature of the business. Like you said you just need to choose the one you want to go into, take your time to understand the business in and out, gain some knowledge about it before you decide on going into it

The last time I checked there's nothing like safe business. Whether big or small there's a level of risk that comes it. I agree on making lot is of sales on Facebook but doesn't make it safe. Fraudsters are also using the same Facebook so there ia need to be extra vigilant when making sales online.

Focus your mind on any small business you think you have developed any passion for in the our mind and start saving the little you can to actualize that dream business

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back