What is the safest small business?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.

Excellent business that have your friends on Facebook Marketplace with an investment as small as 10 dollars. And today they have a profit between $200 and $300 per month. Maybe it really is the safest small business online. The truth is that I have no experience but I like the topic.

You can sell anything on Facebook Marketplace. Some of my friends are selling second hand items. Some of them are outsourcing products and reselling via facebook marketplace.

Excellent business that have your friends on Facebook Marketplace with an investment as small as 10 dollars. And today they have a profit between $200 and $300 per month. Maybe it really is the safest small business online. The truth is that I have no experience but I like the topic.
That's a shrewd investment the parents made, to achieve very high gross profit. When you place an in-demand products online, the reward you'll get, is steady sales and profit.

That's a shrewd investment the parents made, to achieve very high gross profit. When you place an in-demand products online, the reward you'll get, is steady sales and profit.
Very astute, since they are very good money earners and as you rightly say they must be products with demands, otherwise you will not have such high earnings. For this you must have the correct and reliable links of the products to offer.

Very astute, since they are very good money earners and as you rightly say they must be products with demands, otherwise you will not have such high earnings. For this you must have the correct and reliable links of the products to offer.
You're correct. One must deal on demanding commodities, use reliable marketing links to showcase it to the public to have a look at it for purchasing purpose

You can sell anything on Facebook Marketplace. Some of my friends are selling second hand items. Some of them are outsourcing products and reselling via facebook marketplace.
I have read in many publications that in Facebook Marketplace you can sell second hand items and they have a lot of outlets. It is an excellent option to generate profits from what they do not use.

Some people are also selling services via facebook marketplace and earning money. For example, this person I know helps people find apartments for renting and earns commission.

There is no safe business out there , the only business i know that its kind of safe is by minning bitcoin, because you will always gain when minning bitcoin.

I have read in many publications that in Facebook Marketplace you can sell second hand items and they have a lot of outlets. It is an excellent option to generate profits from what they do not use.
That's a welcome addition from facebook team to introduce member to members marketplace. Where people sell both new and fairly used items to make money.

That's a welcome addition from facebook team to introduce member to members marketplace. Where people sell both new and fairly used items to make money.
I understand and that is excellent. With this possibility provided by Facebook Marketplace, many people benefit, including the seller. Customers with needs for new items and those who can only buy used items.

I understand and that is excellent. With this possibility provided by Facebook Marketplace, many people benefit, including the seller. Customers with needs for new items and those who can only buy used items.
Everyone using using the facebook marketplace benefits from doing business there. But the Sellers benefits enough, cos they spend less to advertise, and earn reasonably as they are recording sales.

Everyone using using the facebook marketplace benefits from doing business there. But the Sellers benefits enough, cos they spend less to advertise, and earn reasonably as they are recording sales.
Of course you are right, the vendors are the ones who benefit the most. That's why the possibility of selling on Facebook Marketplace attracts my attention, I just need some small details to start benefiting from the site.

Of course you are right, the vendors are the ones who benefit the most. That's why the possibility of selling on Facebook Marketplace attracts my attention, I just need some small details to start benefiting from the site.
I've seen lots of people advertising there, and I've priced most of their advertised items. You need to buy ads space directly from facebook, that's the information i got from a member at bizdustry. After that, you'll be permitted to advertise your products, or whatever at the marketplace to sell.

I've seen lots of people advertising there, and I've priced most of their advertised items. You need to buy ads space directly from facebook, that's the information i got from a member at bizdustry. After that, you'll be permitted to advertise your products, or whatever at the marketplace to sell.
This is very important, i.e. I have to buy advertising space directly from Facebook to be able to advertise my products, now I have to take other measures, thanks for informing @Sincerem

This is very important, i.e. I have to buy advertising space directly from Facebook to be able to advertise my products, now I have to take other measures, thanks for informing @Sincerem
You're there, that's how it works @Sariana23 . Buy ads space and start advertising what you got. You can still seek other options to be well acquainted.

Every business comes with great risk , so its best for them to play the business very well before going into it ,make proper reseaech ,i havent seen a small business with low risk before

That's correct. Every business has a certain risk. There is no business that is completely risk free. The only difference is the how much risky is the business.

I still say, without risk taken, it will be hard to land any business success. Ability to take calculated risks, brings about immense productivity in business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back