What's new

What is the safest small business?

No business is 100% save. If you want to venture into any business you must be able to take some level of risk if you want to succeed. For me agricultural businesses are safer but they have their risks.

In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.
I don’t think I have encountered a business venture where the risk has been completely eradicated. It is your responsibility as a business-minded individual to delve deeper into what would make the prospective enterprise beneficial

No business is 100% save. If you want to venture into any business you must be able to take some level of risk if you want to succeed. For me agricultural businesses are safer but they have their risks.
That is what I always said , most business are always easy when you look at it from afar but deep inside the business people who are engaging in it understand what they are passing through . That is why you do not have to copy other people , just focus on your own area.

That is what I always said , most business are always easy when you look at it from afar but deep inside the business people who are engaging in it understand what they are passing through . That is why you do not have to copy other people , just focus on your own area.
Probably, it is always important and necessary to focus on your own area but you actually need to learn from people who are into the business. That way you can be able to carve out your own strategy to succeed.

Probably, it is always important and necessary to focus on your own area but you actually need to learn from people who are into the business. That way you can be able to carve out your own strategy to succeed.
Seriously it is necessary for us to focus on our own area , with that we can achieve success from it than to concentrate and try to copy other people on something we do not have an idea about. I agree perfectly to what you said chibson.

Seriously it is necessary for us to focus on our own area , with that we can achieve success from it than to concentrate and try to copy other people on something we do not have an idea about. I agree perfectly to what you said chibson.
it is always important and necessary for you to focus on things you know how to do and have interest on. Trying to copy other people is not totally bad but you may not be able to succeed.

it is always important and necessary for you to focus on things you know how to do and have interest on. Trying to copy other people is not totally bad but you may not be able to succeed.
Well I don't really see the need especially when you don't understand how the person started to be where they are . Our journey is quite different and we have to focus on our own destiny. That's for me.

I don’t think I have encountered a business venture where the risk has been completely eradicated. It is your responsibility as a business-minded individual to delve deeper into what would make the prospective enterprise beneficial

There is always a risk in each and every kind of business. However, some kind of businesses or trading activities might be more risky as compared to other.

Through the Facebook Marketplace, some individuals are also able to make money by selling services. For instance, this person I know assists people in finding rental apartments and receives commission.

I don't have idea of such personally , most smaller business may be risky in one way or the other . I believe there is no how you can completely avoid risks in anything you are doing, everything need careful planning and attention.

In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.
It's like 50/50 that this will work as safe business for you or not because before starting this you also need to learn how to run smoothly marketplace for lucrative business.

Well no business is actually safe from risk so far business is inevitable of risk in the sense that both online and offline, there are always challenges which comes in diverse capacities.

Definetly most people are using facebook and other social media like Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok and discord to earn money, but unfortunately some people are using it as a time waster but they should keep in mind that making money doesn't need excuses.

Well no business is actually safe from risk so far business is inevitable of risk in the sense that both online and offline, there are always challenges which comes in diverse capacities.
That's exactly what will happen , no business is risk-free. That is what we need to understand. Some smaller businesses are the riskiest depending on how the business is being done and some other factors.

There is always a risk in each and every kind of business. However, some kind of businesses or trading activities might be more risky as compared to other.
This is also true, so it is important to perform a risk assessment analysis of the venture you want to invest your effort, time and money in. This will stand you in good stead regarding the prospective enterprise.

This is also true, so it is important to perform a risk assessment analysis of the venture you want to invest your effort, time and money in. This will stand you in good stead regarding the prospective enterprise.

You may not be investing in business all the time. Sometimes you invest in markets like stock market and such kind of markets are really risky. You have to be more careful while investing in such kind of markets.

No matter how small a business is you need to have money before you can start it up, a lot of people are looking for a quick way to earn money which it doesn't exist.

Low-Risk and Safest New Business Ideas to Launch
  • Peform Consulting.
  • Offer Tutoring.
  • Become a Virtual Assistant.
  • Sell Your Services.
  • Start an Online Course.
  • Start a Podcast.
  • Peddle Your Unused Clothing.
  • Sell Your Unused Books.
Just like in the offline world, one of the main challenges of an online business is the need to sustain the customer's loyalty to be a successful venture. In an eCommerce business, a buyer and a seller do not know each other, so the transaction takes place purely based on trust and the information provided

Last edited:
You may not be investing in business all the time. Sometimes you invest in markets like stock market and such kind of markets are really risky. You have to be more careful while investing in such kind of markets.
I agree with your statement. There are several financial ventures which are risky and so it is best to invest money which you can lose so as not to feel the full ramifications of your actions.

I agree with your statement. There are several financial ventures which are risky and so it is best to invest money which you can lose so as not to feel the full ramifications of your actions.

There are many online Hyip sites that claim to pay you good amount of money. They claim that they are very big organisation. However, in reality, they are nothing but ponzi schemes.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back