What's new

What is the safest small business?

In my own opinion, there is no business that is safe. Majority of the business comes with risk peculiar to each of them. You must be ready to risk a lot of things before you build a successful business.
You're right about that mate. Every business do come with their own risk so you should be prepared for it just that with good business strategy and a good knowledge about the business would be helpful

You're right about that mate. Every business do come with their own risk so you should be prepared for it just that with good business strategy and a good knowledge about the business would be helpful
having a good knowledge and skills to manage any business is the primary way to expand that business to some certain place,business is never that simple to manage that is why when my freind wanted to site a business offline I have to advice him to look for someone who has been into that business field and have as a mentor its going to aid him manage his business properly to avoid loss

The truth is actually any business that is safe or safest, every business has a n advantages and disadvantages whether big or small or major or little

having a good knowledge and skills to manage any business is the primary way to expand that business to some certain place,business is never that simple to manage that is why when my freind wanted to site a business offline I have to advice him to look for someone who has been into that business field and have as a mentor its going to aid him manage his business properly to avoid loss
When someone wants to run a business especially one you're new to then it's very important you seek some advice from those who are experienced in the field and most especially, shouldn't be from someone who would be a competitor later in the business

that's a nice and small safest business. but I will say this not safe the reason is because there's no success without risk, you need to have the experience of failures before you can succeed.

The safest business is when you do not have to spend money to start. For instancce, you can start selling your service through fiverr and it does not cost you money. You can also try dropshipping with wordpress and woocommerce which does not cost money.

I've been asking this question too but didn't receive a convincing one, I actually had a sport page on Facebook and instead of earning there were demanding some amount from me in order to post my content or reach out to the public.

Some people are also selling services via facebook marketplace and earning money. For example, this person I know helps people find apartments for renting and earns commission.

I have seen people make money selling products in Facebook marketplace. The products that you wished to sell also determine the number of sales that you will generate.

When it comes to the running of business,the tren safe business is relative,because at the end of the day it will be the individual that runs the venture that will make the whole difference,reason the business is called a venture,filled with uncertainty.

Actually there is no any safest business either small or big that might be free from either challenges or risk. Because risk is inevitable in any form of business enterprise either big or small.

In my own opinion, no business is safe either small or big business , but what you have to do in order to ensure the safety of the business is to have a proper business plan to secure your business future.

There's no safest business per say. Every business require good management. Even if we have to recommend the safest business from our experience, without proper management of the business you may not likely earn a single profit.

The safety of your business will be determined by so many things and not just because of the business. Sometimes the location and the targeted audience can also be put into consideration. I believe all business are risky when they are not in good environment.

In my own opinion, no business is safe either small or big business , but what you have to do in order to ensure the safety of the business is to have a proper business plan to secure your business future.
Probably some business are always easier to establish , maybe that is what he was trying to say. In terms of simplicity there is no business that is simple as I also understand.

There is absolutely no safest business to run both online and offline you just have to bear the risk and start. sometimes the success of business depends on our efforts towards success.

Since they are excellent moneymakers and must be things with demand, as you correctly point out, you would not have such large earnings without them.
For this, you need accurate and trustworthy connections to the things you want to sell.

You are right. Dealing with high-demand goods and promoting them through trustworthy marketing channels so that people may view them and make purchases is necessary.

I don't think there's anything like safest business, as far as you are investing your money is very risky, nothing is easy if you are investing your money, but there are a lot of business you can start up with a little amount of money.

Well You can try and sell anything on Facebook Marketplace. Some of my friends are selling second hand items. Some of them are outsourcing products and reselling via facebook marketplace.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back