What's new

What is the safest small business?

I can't say which is safest. Every business have a risk that has to be tackled in order for it to grow big. So the way you handle your business determines how safe it is.

That's it, every business has its own from of risk, depending on the nature of the business. Like you said you just need to choose the one you want to go into, take your time to understand the business in and out, gain some knowledge about it before you decide on going into it
Yeah, because I haven't seen any business that is a hundred percent safe. Infact no money making method is hundred percent sure, unless the whole world would have become rich. So every business do come with their own risk

Facebook marketplace has generally turned the buying and selling online market to a lucrative one and with the peace of mind of buyers meeting seller online before meeting physically

Yeah, because I haven't seen any business that is a hundred percent safe. Infact no money making method is hundred percent sure, unless the whole world would have become rich. So every business do come with their own risk
Exactly, even when it is a business that some persons have made profit from or are currently making money from, it is not a guarantee that if you join you would also make money from it as well.

Exactly, even when it is a business that some persons have made profit from or are currently making money from, it is not a guarantee that if you join you would also make money from it as well.
I do agree with you. Luck, skill and strategy do differ from person to persons, so you need to engage yourself with a business you know that there is a higher probability that you can comfortably fight off competitors when necessary and emerge successful

Well, no business is absolutely risk free but some do certainly have low risk chances when compared to others. I'll say selling of thrift wears and food stuff is safer.

You are right. Selling pre-made food stuff is also one of the greatest low-risk business but it is not entirely risk-free. There are many bakeries that sell pre-made food stuff such as sandwhiches, burgers, etc and they make huge amounts of money. However, you need to have a shop for that.

On the other hand, I think that one of the safest small business that one can start in my country is selling of bottle water because people drink water every day and water don't get spoiled or anything.

No business is afe. There is some risk involved in almost all businesses. I have been trading in crypto and I can understand this. I have been suffering from loss and I knew that crypto trading is risky. The same goes for all the businesses out there.

The safest I think is affiliate marketing. It gives one the opportunity to make money without investing a lot of your own money. Its a slow way though and can be really frustrating.

No business is afe. There is some risk involved in almost all businesses. I have been trading in crypto and I can understand this. I have been suffering from loss and I knew that crypto trading is risky. The same goes for all the businesses out there.
You're right about that. There's no lucrative business out there that doesn't harbour some risk factors attached to it, I have also traded in cryptocurrency and I faced similar challenges just like you said

This is what I was thinking because all business will need proper attention and care even the best business will still need you to give it's a good percentage of your attention because without this it will be impossible for you to make money with it or succeed.

This is what I was thinking because all business will need proper attention and care even the best business will still need you to give it's a good percentage of your attention because without this it will be impossible for you to make money with it or succeed.

You are right, but not all the people have the capability to run the business or manage it in an efficient way. There are many people who are not that good at making plans whereas there are other people who are good at making plans but they make big mistakes that cost them money.

You are right, but not all the people have the capability to run the business or manage it in an efficient way. There are many people who are not that good at making plans whereas there are other people who are good at making plans but they make big mistakes that cost them money.
What I know is that it is not everyone that can manage a business and if you think that I'm wrong just leave your business to someone who do not really have experience of business before ,they will not even be able to manage it because it is not on their own interests, understanding. management I believe is just talent.

that's great.I have no experience on the topic though but the topic seems to be interesting.you don't need to invest much just a little.to be frank I don't even know there is a way to earn money on Facebook.

In my own opinion, there is no business that is safe. Majority of the business comes with risk peculiar to each of them. You must be ready to risk a lot of things before you build a successful business.

There are many opportunities for an entrepreneur to start a small business. Maybe, a service type small business is the safest to start. They can provide different services in their local community. Those services can lead to success, especially, if they are in high demand. and there is no competition in the area.

Facebook marketplace has generally turned the buying and selling online market to a lucrative one and with the peace of mind of buyers meeting seller online before meeting physically
You are quute right , facebook has been a good avenue for online marketing for most of the business online and people are making a lot of earnings there but it also has its own risk sometimes,

To me, there is no safest business that is totally free from risk or failure. both the online and the offline business are associated with failure in one way or the other.

To me, there is no safest business that is totally free from risk or failure. both the online and the offline business are associated with failure in one way or the other.
Yeah, every business has its own risks. It is upto each individual to be careful and know to manage the risks. This is by gauging them before they occur and planning on actions to take.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back