What's new

What is the safest small business?

I am not aware of any offline business that is free of risk. Almost all kind of offline business is risky. However, when it comes to online business, there are some options for you. The business with the least risk I know of is starting a website and promoting it on social media to gain traffic. You would still need to invest some money, but you may gain a lot if your website gains audience.

You can sell anything on Facebook Marketplace. Some of my friends are selling second hand items. Some of them are outsourcing products and reselling via facebook marketplace.
I have never used this Facebook marketplace before but I have always been a constant customer on that platform because I normally use it to search for jobs on Facebook as a friend of mine introduced the platform to me.

In as much as I think every business has its own fair share of risks attached to it I think digital skills like designing and web programming how much safer compared to offline these businesses.

Every businesses have some level of risk but I believe if you have invested little money, that would be the safest way to do business. If small amount is at stake, your loss is small

We shouldn't invest more than we can afford, we should invest in business we know about with clear understanding it will make it safer.

There is no business that do not have an element of risk,even when there are delays of sales it is part of risk in business because timing is very important in business.

like I always says that facebook is the best free and cheapest place to promote anything. From affiliates links to products and services. With little effort a product can be sold and made lots of profit

like I always says that facebook is the best free and cheapest place to promote anything. From affiliates links to products and services. With little effort a product can be sold and made lots of profit
That is true though, instead of paying various agencies to promote your products or services, you can simply use Facebook, it's free and of cause you can find all the traffic you need right there. I have seen alot of persons make profit with Facebook.

safest Small business ,there are many safest and also small business that one can start and earn allot of money from it ,and also help him in terms of taking good Care of his or her needs ,you can venture in to poultry farming And also earn allot of money from it

Wow! Marvellous, so Facebook market place works like this? I don't know it it's so great this way. I will try this Facebook marketplace with some dollars for a start up

There is no safest business anywhere in the world whether big or small as long as it is business there is always some elements of risk involved

In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.
But it is not as easy as you just narrated it. Selling online have a lot of challenges and only a few among the people engaging in it excel in the business, what others make is a peanut.

Wow!! What a very good and interesting story on the achievements of your friend from his Facebook marketplace concept for his business that turned out to be a huge success for him. Good one there

Your friend really did find what worked for her very well with a very minimal cost and took advantage of it to make this amount of money you said she made. That's a very brilliant move from her

That feature on Facebook is a good thing. It has helped so many people market products and brings the customers closer to the goods. One other service is the job search. I have found work with the use of the feature.

Facebook marketplace is just like any other popular marketplace. However, it edges other because 1/4 of the world's population is on Facebook, and such you would have high viewership and exposure.

But it is not as easy as you just narrated it. Selling online have a lot of challenges and only a few among the people engaging in it excel in the business, what others make is a peanut.
If you cannot sell, it indicates that you are not doing it correctly. If selling was not possible how do you think Amazon that was started in a garage 26 years ago made the owner world's richest man.

If you cannot sell, it indicates that you are not doing it correctly. If selling was not possible how do you think Amazon that was started in a garage 26 years ago made the owner world's richest man.
Exactly, if nobody has ever made it from that business then you can blame the business but if others are making it and it's not working well for you it simply means you are doing something wrong. So you can review your methods and find out what went wrong.

I am not aware of any offline business that is free of risk. Almost all kind of offline business is risky. However, when it comes to online business, there are some options for you. The business with the least risk I know of is starting a website and promoting it on social media to gain traffic. You would still need to invest some money, but you may gain a lot if your website gains audience.
that's very true almost all of these offline business are risky very very risky ,but not all of online business are risky ,the only risky part of it is that sometimes you will invest and you will not get anything in return ,that's just it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back