What's new

What is the safest small business?

That's correct. Every business has a certain risk. There is no business that is completely risk free. The only difference is the how much risky is the business.
Such as real estate businesses where the risk is low or zero, although for this type of business the investment is high and not a small business.

Real estate business has low risk. However, in order to benefit you need to have a lot of money and financially capable to hold on to your investment for a long time.

I don't think real estate business has a lot risk I have seen a lot of people who had invested in real estate do bankrupt

Risk is everywhere. That's why it is said if you are not a risk taker, you are not a businessman/woman. I have always believed Warren Buffet when he says taking risk does not mean you go into water with your both legs without knowing the depth. You should take calculated risk.

Real estate business has low risk. However, in order to benefit you need to have a lot of money and financially capable to hold on to your investment for a long time.
True, you must have capital, but you can also start as a real estate agent, where you don't make any investment and still make a profit. If you can build a good reputation through this, you can accumulate money to advance to another level.

That's true. By brokering a deal and working as a bridge between the buyer and seller, real estate agents have high chances of earning. However, it is not an easy game.

Well, nothing is easy, Even getting education degree is not easy. But I believe real estate agents can make money without investing any money.

You may be right with the safe business as retailing in Facebook. However, I want to know where you get your supplies. Are you buying your supplies by bulk and sell them by retail or you just take the order before you buy? There are ways to make a small business with practically no capital and I guess it is safe as long as the customer would pay first before the delivery.

Focus on places like Facebook market place at least you Wont be paying bills for renting the market space and traffic too

Well, nothing is easy, Even getting education degree is not easy. But I believe real estate agents can make money without investing any money.
You are right @Justin , that is exactly what I meant in my post it is not necessary to have money to start as a real estate agent. The most necessary thing is knowledge and desire to generate profits.

Here in Brazil the safest small business is to sell our own used stuff (for ex. dresses and shoes in a good state) using our Instagram accounts: zero opening costs, zero bureaucracy, nor social security fees (as selling our personal used stuff is not considered a real commerce by Brazilian laws. The worst thing can happen to us is lack of buyers, no any other issue.

Here in Brazil the safest small business is to sell our own used stuff (for ex. dresses and shoes in a good state) using our Instagram accounts: zero opening costs, zero bureaucracy, nor social security fees (as selling our personal used stuff is not considered a real commerce by Brazilian laws. The worst thing can happen to us is lack of buyers, no any other issue.
I love your post @Pousinha , it is a good option as a "safe" small business as there is no risk at all. Unless as you describe there is no sale. Here in Venezuela currently there are many sellers of used things through the networks, or in certain strategic points.

In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.
This is a very impressive suggestion you have dropped for us here. More so if you are selling a digital product which will also cost you nothing in shipment to your clients as well

In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.
There are many people that are utilising this social Media platform and as a result you are getting quite a bit of advertising space that you are able to use for free. So basically anything that you are selling on Facebook marketplace is something that you are making a profit from as long as you are able to purchase an item and sell it at a bit higher price.

I have always been meaning to start selling via Facebook marketplace too because I heard you hardly loose a percentage of your money , you don't have to create any website to earn.

Concerning what is the safest small business. Well, I would say that business has there regardless if it is small or large scale. So it depends on which business is really making way for you and how much you can maintain or manage it level of risk

Yes that could actually be true but sometimes if a business is safe is not a guarantee that the business will last for a long time but what actually is the most important thing is the management of that business, when there's a proper management in business there's high possibility of success.

There are many businesses in which you can start and make a lot of money even with little amount of money. So i don't think there is any safest small business.

No business is the safest the only thing I know is that they one that God want you to succeed through becomes your own safest business,some due to individual view and experience we can't generalised that a particular business is the safest.

Sometimes I find Facebook not user friendly in selling because for you to advertise for business you need to pay unless you just paste the advert onyour personal wall which is not beneficial at times.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back