What's new

What is the safest small business?

In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.
Hmm you cake selling via Facebook marketplace the safest small business just because you believe you can lose money. What of the product you are selling, is it everybody that will buy the product at once?

Excellent business that have your friends on Facebook Marketplace with an investment as small as 10 dollars. And today they have a profit between $200 and $300 per month. Maybe it really is the safest small business online. The truth is that I have no experience but I like the topic.
yes Facebook is a good platform to do business with a small investment but it is hard to find real work. Facebook marketplace is one of the best ways for a business and you can make a lot of money per month or per week.it is the smallest or safest business.

There is no safe business out there , the only business i know that its kind of safe is by minning bitcoin, because you will always gain when minning bitcoin.
There are actually a lot of safe business out there just that most scam sites have made it feel as if there are no good website, like bizdustry for example is one of the good websites.

No business is entirely safe,is just that in the course of seeking for profit we ignore patience and planning, which might make us do some drastic activities that will result in loss.

Facebook is actually a free website to perform all forms of businesses, your friend actually gained a lot of profits selling on facebook without any form of taxes is really a fastest way to small business.

yes Facebook is a good platform to do business with a small investment but it is hard to find real work. Facebook marketplace is one of the best ways for a business and you can make a lot of money per month or per week.it is the smallest or safest business.
I have read for a long time what you describe, that the facebook market is one of the best for profit. I will continue to inquire about it to get more knowledge, when the time comes I will try.

Though I don't believe in safe business. Your friends as well that make this profit will have bad side of the story to tell. It may be network issue at times or even low patronage

In reply to your question in the above post concerning what is the safest small business, well I would say that if I am to answer your question properly i would say the business you can do and not lose is post in p2p forums

There are many businesses that are safe to venture into, your interest, passion and the capital you have will determine the safest small business that you can do. You can buy small products and promote or advertise it on social media, doing business that way is one of the safest means of running small businesses.

Well, you might be right about using Facebook to market your product as a small safest business. But if you're not careful, you might not get patronage and sales might not come from those who will be doubting your services and products.

There is no safe business, every business has a measure of risk. But it is just minimal in some than in others.
Exactly was thinking the same thing too, the rate of the risk involved might just be very minimal compared to some other businesses and sometimes risks are important too

The safest business that I have seen so far especially online is actually domain flipping business as this business you can never lose your investment because whatever domain you buy can actually be sold off.

But I don't think that there are safe business because all business are risky because what you need to do is to plan your business very well.

Actually to me the smallest and safest business is selling of goods such as cloths and wears it happens to be a wide one among the students in university mostly the females involve themselves in it.

Facebook marketplace isn't the safest, cos if you aren't careful though, you can still be scammed by customers, or even from the vendors. That's why you need to be cautioned. Since you'll meet him or her in person, you need not to pay in advance, or deliver the goods before payment.

I don't think there is any business that is safest even though there are some with minimal risks. It is always very good to get the idea and the knowledge of the kind of business you are venturing into, so that it will be easier for you.

All business has their own risk in one way or the other but sometimes real estate investment is something with low rias long as the property you are buying is from a trusted organisation or company, anything that has to do with land and housing is a good investment is invest wisely.

You must have it at the back of your mind that no business out there is a hundred percent safe or risk free. Everything comes with a certain amount of risk on our part to take because finances are going to be involved here

I don't think there is any business that is safest even though there are some with minimal risks. It is always very good to get the idea and the knowledge of the kind of business you are venturing into, so that it will be easier for you.
I agree with you, all businesses involve risks. But you can work at minimizing those risks. This is by having the knowledge and skills needed in running the business. Otherwise, it is also good to stay away from sites that are known to be scams or too risky.

it seems that smaller businesses tend to be safer than the big businesses especially for people who are just venturing into businesses newly. Grocery business is an awesome business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back