What's new

What is the safest small business?

But I don't think that there are safe business because all business are risky because what you need to do is to plan your business very well.
You are very right, there is no business that does not come with it own risk. The way you planned and manage your business will go a long way in determining how safe your business will be.

You are very right, there is no business that does not come with it own risk. The way you planned and manage your business will go a long way in determining how safe your business will be.
The risk factor will always remain in any business. But the intensity really differs. If we trade with proper management and strategy, then our risk in the business will come down considerably.

Facebook marketplace is not in my location and I think it is the people of the Western and the European countries that I have access to Facebook market,what of us that do not have access to this what should we do to engage in it ?

Well, my friend, I know the Marketplace section of Facebook, but I don't know, that it would be possible to create a small bisinnes from there!
Can you please tell me, where is that particular menu on the Facebook tab?
Thank you.

In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.
I completely agree with you that the safest small business in the world right now it by selling on Facebook marketplace because you won't be charged for that advertisement or marketing.

I dont think there is actually any business that is totally safe. Every business you go into, has its share of risk. So if you are going into a business with the mindset that is completely safe and free from risk, you might end up making mistakes.

when you are selling from a platform like facebook marketplace you are not paying any listing fees or success fees. Everything you make is yours. This feature is missing on many marketplaces

it seems that smaller businesses tend to be safer than the big businesses especially for people who are just venturing into businesses newly. Grocery business is an awesome business.
One of the safest small business that one can invest in is starting up a small offline business like a grocery store or a hair barbering salon.

when you are selling from a platform like facebook marketplace you are not paying any listing fees or success fees. Everything you make is yours. This feature is missing on many marketplaces
I have many friends in Facebook who are selling almost all kinds of products but mostly food. One who bakes and sells via Facebook said she is earning her livelihood in her business. It is very good because she is not paying taxes and no registration of her business that means lesser expense.

Catering Services
You don’t need expensive premises to run your own catering business and could even operate your service from home, keeping overhead to a minimum. People and businesses are willing to pay for quality caterers, making this business profitable for those who work hard and have the determination to succeed.

You can sell anything on Facebook Marketplace. Some of my friends are selling second hand items. Some of them are outsourcing products and reselling via facebook marketplace.
Facebook marketplace is one of the best places on the application whereby someone can be selling their goods and services on if you don't really have much money for advert on the platform.

The way you just described this I think it will be a good way to make some good amount of money from Facebook. However, I think there is more to just investing $10 and just earning more than $200 In a month

I don't think this business is quite different from ecommerce. However you really need to know that the e-commerce Business is not that easy as your friend are now making you to see it. Just learn the rudiments yourself

There is no business without his own forms of risk. No business is risk free. I would advise you to discard this mindset and it can make you fall for cheap scams. Be ready to take risk of your are planning to start any business.

In my opinion, the safest small business is selling via facebook marketplace. Losing money on this business is less than one percent. You do not even have to create your own website or pay for listing on third party site, of even pay commission to the site where you list your products. My friends started selling through Facebook Marketplace by investing less than $10. Some of then are making $200-$300 per month profits.
Wow, nice one op. You just have me a wonderful idea and I think I am going to be giving it a try really soon. I just need to learn how it works.

Though I don't really have any business I am advertising in any social platform so far, but it is good reading comments on threads like this as one can learn from it since the platform is for both earning and learning at the same time. Thanks for sharing.

Very astute, since they are very good money earners and as you rightly say they must be products with demands, otherwise you will not have such high earnings. For this you must have the correct and reliable links of the products to offer.

It's only if you actually do those things the way you're supposed to do it that is always a very good possibility for you to make the sentiment of money from it in as much as you are actually started with something very small.

It's only if you actually do those things the way you're supposed to do it that is always a very good possibility for you to make the sentiment of money from it in as much as you are actually started with something very small.
Yes, we ought to start from somewhere, fo the needful in order to stay afloat of business in the future to earn reasonable amount if return in the future.

I still say, without risk taken, it will be hard to land any business success. Ability to take calculated risks, brings about immense productivity in business.
Theres no sucessful small business out there without having its own risk, and withour risk of spending money , its difficult to acheive a sucessful business in life.

Theres no sucessful small business out there without having its own risk, and withour risk of spending money , its difficult to acheive a sucessful business in life.
Sure, which shows all business on earth are full of risk. If we want to earn from those businesses we ought to take the bow and take the risk.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back