What's new

What is the most you've ever made in a year working online?

Forex trading is a good way to earn money online but you need some level of skills before you can succeed their, I trade the forex with live accounts not Demo,that's what I do online apart from posting on bizdustry.
That means you have passed all the necessary training that will help you trade the market profitably. Nice one. I'm still looking for someone that is willing to take me through all the training even if I have to pay especially crypto-currency

That means you have passed all the necessary training that will help you trade the market profitably. Nice one. I'm still looking for someone that is willing to take me through all the training even if I have to pay especially crypto-currency
That's not a problem, when starting to trade the forex market I can't even afford a mentor because I'm seriously broke at that time and I want to learn, do you know what I do? I just go to YouTube and look for videos that will help but most of them are thrash, I almost give up on doing that but only to find out there's this channel that explains everything you want to know on forex trading, this helps me a lot, remember I started learning from the scratch this year but I can now trade the forex market profitably, that's a big growth for me, I know of some people that pay to learn, but not to brag my experience is way ahead of them. Are you interested in knowing that chanel? That's not just a normal YouTube video.

That's not a problem, when starting to trade the forex market I can't even afford a mentor because I'm seriously broke at that time and I want to learn, do you know what I do? I just go to YouTube and look for videos that will help but most of them are thrash, I almost give up on doing that but only to find out there's this channel that explains everything you want to know on forex trading, this helps me a lot, remember I started learning from the scratch this year but I can now trade the forex market profitably, that's a big growth for me, I know of some people that pay to learn, but not to brag my experience is way ahead of them. Are you interested in knowing that chanel? That's not just a normal YouTube video.
Do they also offer some training on cryptocurrency ? that would have been my area of interest but I wouldn't mind making attempts on forex if the YouTube channel you are talking about will have. Thanks

Do they also offer some training on cryptocurrency ? that would have been my area of interest but I wouldn't mind making attempts on forex if the YouTube channel you are talking about will have. Thanks
Thank you for thanking me, let me put something starting on to you, I'm not trying to convince you to change your mind because I know your mind is already made up on cryptocurrency, but the same way we trade the forex market it works the same way for cryptocurrency, that's why most forex traders do trade the crypto market, trust me I don't know much about cryptocurrency but I do trade cryptos and come of with winning trade's, all I'm trying to say here is, it will be of a double profits to you if you know forex trading because you can still use that piece of information for crypto, remember I'm not trying to convince you, just do what works out for you but I think you should consider what I'm saying.

Thank you for thanking me, let me put something starting on to you, I'm not trying to convince you to change your mind because I know your mind is already made up on cryptocurrency, but the same way we trade the forex market it works the same way for cryptocurrency, that's why most forex traders do trade the crypto market, trust me I don't know much about cryptocurrency but I do trade cryptos and come of with winning trade's, all I'm trying to say here is, it will be of a double profits to you if you know forex trading because you can still use that piece of information for crypto, remember I'm not trying to convince you, just do what works out for you but I think you should consider what I'm saying.
Ok thanks for sharing. I would like to have idea about the YouTube channel I can be getting good quality information that will help have improvement in my trading skilll. Thanks

Ok thanks for sharing. I would like to have idea about the YouTube channel I can be getting good quality information that will help have improvement in my trading skilll. Thanks
Yeah that's a good idea, hope I don't say anything wrong to upset you because that's just the truth I'm not trying to change your mindset I'm trying to put it straight on to you.

I think I have been able to earn over $200 ever since I started working online. Sometimes I do not really put so much of my time to online earning opportunities but however I am hoping and looking forward to improve as Time goes on.

For my personal experience I have made like $200 in the year 2021 through online earning. This much comprises of the total earnings from each website that I have ever worked with in the year 2021.

Yeah that's a good idea, hope I don't say anything wrong to upset you because that's just the truth I'm not trying to change your mindset I'm trying to put it straight on to you.
Yes , there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I understand the point you are trying to arrive at.please give me the YouTube channel you have been using to get all this quality information .

Yes , there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. I understand the point you are trying to arrive at.please give me the YouTube channel you have been using to get all this quality information .
Ok I'm glad you understand what I mean, there's this trader you'll be proud to have him as a captain of the team to lead you in the right direction on how to approach the market.

Ok I'm glad you understand what I mean, there's this trader you'll be proud to have him as a captain of the team to lead you in the right direction on how to approach the market.
Such people are scarce that is why sometimes I have difficulties trying to have access to them on YouTube , that is why I'm very keen to know the name of the YouTube channel you are talking about.

Such people are scarce that is why sometimes I have difficulties trying to have access to them on YouTube , that is why I'm very keen to know the name of the YouTube channel you are talking about.
That's exactly the point, you know I don't really want to give out the YouTube channel name you know why? Because people don't really take it serious, because there's no way you such people can appreciate it.

That's exactly the point, you know I don't really want to give out the YouTube channel name you know why? Because people don't really take it serious, because there's no way you such people can appreciate it.
I don't really know about other people . Personally I am interested to learn more about cryptocurrency and Forex. How many people have you given the name of the YouTube channel to and they have not taken it serious ?

I don't really know about other people . Personally I am interested to learn more about cryptocurrency and Forex. How many people have you given the name of the YouTube channel to and they have not taken it serious ?
No just that some people are not taking it serious with them, there's no way you can give a mind-blowing contents like this and they will not appreciate it, that's what I'm trying to say.

I can't really put an estimate on how much I'm making per year but I know i earn more than $60 per month online. Which means i should be earning close to $900 per year

I am not even one year old, I started in April. I work on two fronts, on my website and app, two on paid to post sites. Working on paid to post site is my recent discovery (I have received just $2 from another forum), however, from my app and website, I have earned $200 so far. I use advertising on my sites and app to make money.

No just that some people are not taking it serious with them, there's no way you can give a mind-blowing contents like this and they will not appreciate it, that's what I'm trying to say.
Well , maybe they did not just see the need of spending their time to absorbed the content you shared with them . Like what type of appreciation do you need , you mean them paying you some money ?

Well , maybe they did not just see the need of spending their time to absorbed the content you shared with them . Like what type of appreciation do you need , you mean them paying you some money ?
Hell no, I don't do such a thing, I don't take money from to showcase them to the content, the only thing I see as a way of appreciation is for those kinds of people to debunk it an see the hidden secrets behind it,That's all I need.

I have started working online just last month, bizdustry is the first website I use to earn money online, but I believe as time goes on I'll get used to other ways of earning money online.

I have started working online just last month, bizdustry is the first website I use to earn money online, but I believe as time goes on I'll get used to other ways of earning money online.

I would encourage you to remain active on Bizdustry as much as possible because it is the best website on the internet. You can make money by contributing comments and posting on the forum.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back