What's new

What is the investment to go into.

I would say in a lay man's terms that the right investment to go into is the one that you think the business can survive and grow over a long period of time and expand.

There are a lot of notable investments that if you go into, you are shield from scams. I advice you invest your time in learning a skill and the selling it or free lancing it. You can learn to trade forex or to trade crypto. You can also invest in top performing stocks but that will bring slow profits.
Trading is one skill that is good to be investing in. When you learn the proper technique of stock trading then you can be earning good money with the profits that you would earn from time to time with your good trading. With crypto I am not comfortable because I am at a loss on the speculation of the price fluctuation.

I prefer crypto trading on my own instead of investing crypto in any site. Just buy low and sell high and know which crypto has the potential to go high , this is the best way to earn.

I'm keen to go into real estate property investment. That's where my sight is at the moment, the profit annually or monthly is noteworthy enough to make me settle down for life.

It has to depend on the kind of investment you want to go into,whether online or offline.In the case of online i would suggest you go into forex, if you can have the patience to master the ropes,because the market is very big and global,you can go into crypto trading as well, but its very risky.Then for offline business you can go into agric base busineses,because these are utility indispensable products.

I am going for crypto investment too as it is the fastest way to cash out. I like seeing my coins fluctuate positively each day in my wallets. I am also aware of the luno stuff and I have invested in it before and there was no problems with it. When I requested for withdrawal, it was instant. That is my take.

Thing is, you need knowledge other wise you become prey to scammers or scam yourself by loosing money. Bitcoin is legit way one can make money but if you don't learn it you might be scammed by people who offer fake offers or loose money in bitcoin

What are the best investment platform to work and invest with,without been scammed .
Actually its difficult now to just venture into any business or invest into a company or traders, i would have suggest crypto is still the best investment place to invest your money.

There are many investments that you can into without losing your money. The capital that you have will determine the one to go for and you areas of interest also matters when choosing investment opportunities.

I make use of luno wallet to invest my bitcoin. They offer 4% interest per annum on the bitcoin you invest. Though it’s been stated in the terms and conditions that it’s not 100% safe and secure but the app is legit
Yea it’s good but to use my bitcoin to invest per annum before getting 4% interest can be very hard to do considering the fact that they even stated in the terms and conditions that it’s not 100% safe

Most investment I understand it is the investment that is handled by the government and some of the most noticeable ones at the Treasury bill , ,including the government Bond, those are the one I will advise you to go into.

I make use of luno wallet to invest my bitcoin. They offer 4% interest per annum on the bitcoin you invest. Though it’s been stated in the terms and conditions that it’s not 100% safe and secure but the app is legit
I know that investing into a platform like Luno is quite or legit waiver want to invest but the interest is quite low for a year at 4%. This is the reason why I still maintain that the best way for one to invest into cryptocurrency it by buying does smaller coins that are capable of giving one great investment returns when they are prices appreciate.

Any day whenever I love crypto. So I will consistently consider any crypto venture over some other ideas. That is my sincere belief however. Possibly on the grounds that I get such a lot of money flow from it.

Well there quite a number of investments one could get into provided the funding is right and available, lots are getting into crypto these days and it's been good so far so I would recommend doing so but making long term investment

They are definitely lots of businesses you can invest in the legit ones are the ones you should definitely look into because they are lot more of scam now adays who reap new investors.

I think when it comes to investment it is important to be on the lookout for scammers. I think the best investments are the ones that you partner with someone to do

Currently there are thousands of Investment platforms and sites available on the internet, one cannot tell which one will last, so you need to do the due diligence and see the one that works for you.

Cryptocurrency investment will always be the in-demand investment scheme for people to go into. But experience matters a lot via crypto.

I think the safest investment i will recommend now is investing in crypto currency but if you don't have passion or comfortable with it then you can try other investment.

Going into Cryptocurrency investment is a worthwhile investment at the moment dear all. The rewards at later time is reasonable enough.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back