What's new

What is the investment to go into.

The only investment that I can think of now where no one will scam is investing in crypto. Well, you might lose money when the value goes down, but then it ia the nature of crypto business. Choose coinbase or blockchain, very your accounts ans buy some crypto and watch your investment grow.

The investment to go into for me is actually bitcoin or forex but i will advice you to go for forex because its a profitable investment just try and look for a reputable forex trader then ask him or her for his trading history so if its trading history is impressive then you can tell him to link his account to yours, So once he can do that for you in few months time you will be earning big ob forex.

You can invest on cryptocurrency, most especially bitcoin and etherum, if you have enough to money then you could open up a business and start selling electronics devices or phones and phones accessories.

I Think investment is Always a Risk Over Internet. But I Will Suggest You platforms Which are About 98% trustable. First one is for cryptocurrency, because it provides you trading chances, selling and Buying. 2nd is octafax which is Also Good Platform to invest.

What are the best investment platform to work and invest with,without been scammed .
You can try crypto currency, but make sure you know all there is to know about it before you venture into it. You can invest in it either for long term or short term, you will make your profits even if it is small.

So, let's begin with looking at some investing business ideas in Nigeria both for wealthy investors and those with little capital.
Here are some ideas that are considered high yield investment in Nigeria.
  • Cryptocurrency. ...
  • Gold. ...
  • Stocks. ...
  • Real estate. ...
  • Agriculture. ...
  • Livestock farming. ...
  • Pure water production. ...
  • Oil and gas business.

If you are online worker then you can invest them just using crypto currencies. It will give you profit too. Furthermore you can watch videos about bitcoin this will be the better platform where your profit may increase with no time.

Investment in cryptocurrency could be very profitable for you. Especially if you are long term investor who wants to buy a crypto in bulk and save it, in the next twelve to eighteen months you could stand a chance of getting 100% ROI but it depends on the kind of crypto you invest in.

The Cryptocurrency market is a very genuine market that can never scam you as they deal on a digital assets, the best part of it all is that cryptocurrency like Bitcoin is flying so high in it's price right now. This means that you can also make big profits in this investment without worrying about being scammed.

Investing in Crypto Currency might be the best and profitable investment one can do right now.
It's scam free (well just learn how the price work's because it's not stable but still not a scam)
Buy low and sell high might work for you. You just need to pick a good coin and a good trading website for that

In many investment platforms there are scammers but for crypto currency with the luno app i don't think there's been any reports on fraudulent activity so I'll advise you use that plus it has a certain percent increase on your investment

The world today, there are a lot of opportunities one could invest in and be profitable. One can invest in agriculture to make a safe investment with a fair return rate because it is not too risky. You can also invest in the digital world, perhaps cryto currencies wouldn't be a bad idea.

What are the best investment platform to work and invest with,without been scammed .
Trading in cryptocurrency is a great job and there are many courses on YouTube that allow us to trade easily and it is a very lucrative job and very profitable and even more difficult. No, that's why it's the best. Corrupt currency is the best and best in trading.

The world today, there are a lot of opportunities one could invest in and be profitable. One can invest in agriculture to make a safe investment with a fair return rate because it is not too risky. You can also invest in the digital world, perhaps cryto currencies wouldn't be a bad idea.
The two are very lucrative, like now I just checked my wallet to see most coins are down by 10% so Investing in them now will surely give you a price in a very short time.
Agriculture is also very good option, I have tried it and it worked very fine .

Concerning investment to go into. Well, there are actually quite many but the danger of not falling into the wrong hands or scam is kind of high. We have investment into agriculture, crypto currency trading, forex trading, market stock and more. One thing is you need to be knowledgeable and informed about any investment before going into it

I will not like an investment where i have to pay much to register and also will stay away from hyips and ponzis due to the big loss i experienced to an hyip site- emine.co, i still doubt if there are any so called mining investment sites which are real that would not escape with one's hard earned cash, i await more comments.

the best investment to go into is real estate management investment where you involve in the buying of land at previous years and you resell in the future,this is a very lucrative business

There are many Business or Investment to go into yourself without getting scammed. If you want to this you need to first invest in knowledge before investing on any business. So on type of investment to put your money into you can try out crypto currency exchange Business, real estate business and stock trading Business.

Right now the only online investment platforms I can work with is cryptocurrency. I'm not trying to be paranoid, but I just don't trust any other investment platform that I encounter online. I can't just toss my precious, hard-earned money onto the hands of people I don't even know if they are real.

The most common and the most trending investment of the moment is cryptocurrency. Know the nytigrity of this business, and you're self-made for life. Choose your coin wisely so as not to be on the wrong of things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back