What's new

What is the investment to go into.

I make use of luno wallet to invest my bitcoin. They offer 4% interest per annum on the bitcoin you invest. Though it’s been stated in the terms and conditions that it’s not 100% safe and secure but the app is legit

Any day anytime I love crypto. So I will always consider any crypto investment over any other suggestions. That’s my personal opinion though. Maybe because I make so much money from it.

learn trading Crypto and especially Bitcoin from Youtube and some courses, this field is profitable and not hard enough.

Lol why you looking for that when you gotten one already, bizdustry is just the best because they are not scam and putting smile into people's face but they haven't put that into my face after loosen my first account but with this present one I will be happy because people around me really collecting it seriously and they are smiling seriously so I will also smile too

I think the safest now is either you are staking your coins or investing in the savings account of Binance or Luno other investment come with 60% risk factor because they are mostly hyips.

There are many such investment platforms - and many older, platforms have more options for Robo Advice for beginners. i suggested nutmeg and the evestor because they are the most affordable of the new generation.

What are the best investment platform to work and invest with,without been scammed .
Their are many scams around many investment platforms today. Too many ponzi schemes, HYIP investment schemes, ready to rip you off your money. Be careful when choosing to invest your money. The only investment I can recommend you of, is for you to learn Cryptocurrency trading. And make money from it, or try using some crypto exchanger platform to save your coins and get up to 12% annually interest for saving it there.

The best investment to consider is cryptocurrency. Although, some people may prefer oil and gas to any other investment. I know cryptocurrency will request less with great profits in the nearest future. I wish one will invest less than $1 today and yield more than $20,000 in the next 6years, what an investment!

There many business online that you can invest on and you will be getting your Cool case from it... To Invest it's good thing one should do and usually help in time of when someone need more to do something... You can actually get your profit from the money you invest and make you of it

The best investment to consider is cryptocurrency. Although, some people may prefer oil and gas to any other investment. I know cryptocurrency will request less with great profits in the nearest future. I wish one will invest less than $1 today and yield more than $20,000 in the next 6years, what an investment!
You know too well that it's not possible on earth to invest less than $1 to make $20,000 in Cryptocurrency investment scheme. Even in ponzi and HYIP investment schemes you can't make such numbers. Maybe you're still dreaming, please wake up, okay.

Instead of putting your hard-earned money into someone's project and risking your investment, why don't you consider using it for your own business? I think internet-based businesses are very profitable, you can try online shop, mobile apps, affiliate marketing, digital marketing, anything you want. I would suggest you build or get someone to build a mobile application for you, publish it in Apple or Google store, and start earning from your app.

Your investment is not well specified whether it is online or offline.

For online investment, I would advise you to invest in a company that has product & service with a good compensation plan which is sustainable. Having considered these factors, you can now determine how much to invest.

In the case of offline investment, lay hold on their annual account and see the performance of the company and then determine how much to invest.

It looks like crypto currency is very popular with the members here. I have no trust in crypto currency and my choice for small savings is jewelry especially the gold which increases in value as time goes by. But if I have a huge amount of money then I would buy land or even a small lot that can be used for an apartment. Land is one commodity that never fails when it comes to appreciation in value. That is always my best bet for the ultimate investment.

It truly relies upon factors like what you're putting resources into, where you live, and the amount you need to contribute. The kind of framework you're utilizing (PC/Mac, cell phone, tablet) are additionally factors. (I'm likewise going to utilize "stages" and "agents" fairly reciprocally on the grounds that numerous stages are worked by a solitary merchant.)

Kind of speculation: Are you putting resources into stocks? Prospects? Forex? Digital currency? There are various stages/facilitates for every one, and I'm not mindful of a stage that offer every one of them at a similar level. A few dealers let you exchange subordinates on digital money or stocks without purchasing the real resources.

The beneficial place for an investor to put their money is into stock market
Post automatically merged:

When you buy a stock, you willing own a small portion of the company you bought into. When the company profits, they may pay you a portion of those profits in dividend based on how many shares of stock you own

The best investment i would suggest you go into is crypto currency trading ,,and i have friends who are into the business and they are really making a lot of money from the business i think , so this is one of the business i suggest
Post automatically merged:

The best investment i would suggest you go into is crypto currency trading ,,and i have friends who are into the business and they are really making a lot of money from the business i think , so this is one of the business i suggest

Although we have many investment scheme of which majority of it are scam notwithstanding we still have legitimate investment scheme and of a Truth I will suggest you go into crypto currency, it's return is massive

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back