What's new

What is missing in your business, that makes it not to move forward?

You need to make a subscription to use their freelance site to access their job section. If you're a writer you'll earn vos they'll present you with opportunities to write fir clients. I don't know how much you can earn, it depends on your ability.
What is actually the need for subscription ? They should do like other freelance system are doing, they should only take their little commission from the amount of money we are making from their website.

I could remember when I wanted to start a business then and capital was my problem , so I think capital seems to be a very big obstacle in me moving my business forward
That is also the same with me here. Big capital is also the missing link in the business that I would like to build. I would like to push through with the business through it.

Which government will help you with finance to expand your business? I don't think you mean our country's government cos you'll be hitting around the bush for nothing.
I'm talking about our government because they are supposed to take care of the citizen but they have neglected their responsibility, do you really think they won't help you ?

I can't find anything missing yet in my business because things seems to be working fine at the moment and I know the challenges faced is only normal in businesses. But things are good

What is missing in my business that does not makes it to move forward the way I want is space, I need a big space for me to be able to display my wares properly.

That is also the same with me here. Big capital is also the missing link in the business that I would like to build. I would like to push through with the business through it.
Yeah big capital is the problem , if you have enough capital to start the business you want to run , there is possiblity of the business making sucess or becoming sucessful because you would make more profit

Business is really doing fine because I am doing my business in a good location but the inky thing drawung the business back is lack of capital to fund the business.
Yeah big capital is the problem , if you have enough capital to start the business you want to run , there is possiblity of the business making sucess or becoming sucessful because you would make more profit

I'm talking about our government because they are supposed to take care of the citizen but they have neglected their responsibility, do you really think they won't help you ?
Hmm, the government that has failed it's citizens full-time isn't the one you think that will help me? Unless the grace touches them remembering to revamp the country to good.

One of the main thing missing in my business that makes it not to move forward is capital. To expand the business to the well known of people.

Hmm, the government that has failed it's citizens full-time isn't the one you think that will help me? Unless the grace touches them remembering to revamp the country to good.
Lolz, it will be almost impossible for most of this corrupt politicians to change because they do not even see the need for them to improve the living standard of the people, they will only concentrate in stealing only.

Lolz, it will be almost impossible for most of this corrupt politicians to change because they do not even see the need for them to improve the living standard of the people, they will only concentrate in stealing only.
Stealing its what they've known doing, which is very much absurd brother. I wonder when they'll listen to people's outcry and better the country for once.

I don't have a business. However, when I analyze the businesses that are not much successful the thing that is missing in these businesses is proper marketing strategies.

Stealing its what they've known doing, which is very much absurd brother. I wonder when they'll listen to people's outcry and better the country for once.
I don't think these people will ever listen to the masses because they are just trying to build up their wealth in the western country and if anything happened to this country they will just run and live over there.

Have your plans failed you? or the capital start up you injected in your business not up to the demand? Do you think your business location is a barrier? Or you are missing something different from what i stated? Please share what you ought to add or improve in your business to grow.
There was a time I started a business, the location was not a barrier but the only issue I had was capital, I don't like taken loan from the bank so the little I borrow from family and friends to start up

There are several things that makes business is not move forward; a business venture that is not well planned will definitely not move forward. Inadequate funding also contributes.

The major thing missing in my business that hinders it from moving is capital. Sufficient capital. If I have the required capital needed to fund some aspects, my business will boom in no time

There was a time I started a business, the location was not a barrier but the only issue I had was capital, I don't like taken loan from the bank so the little I borrow from family and friends to start up
Money is what business needs, I understand your point. To keep the business flowing, we need backup funds for it. If your family and friends love you they'll assist you with funds without interest.

My business is moving forward for the time being. There is nothing missing in my business that I can say is not making it move forward because nothing if that magnitude us actually missing that I can think of

My business is moving forward for the time being. There is nothing missing in my business that I can say is not making it move forward because nothing if that magnitude us actually missing that I can think of
Nice to hear that. But you should always draft other ways to protect your business when uncertainty comes. Because we can't expect it to go straightforward like that till time immemorial.

I don't think these people will ever listen to the masses because they are just trying to build up their wealth in the western country and if anything happened to this country they will just run and live over there.
That's poor way of reasoning. Those kind of persons with such shallow brain isn't worth to be called leaders cos they aren't showing the spirit of being a leader.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back