What's new

What have you learned about the bearish run?

This topic is centred to those who are coming first time into Cryptocurrency investment, and of a sudden they came at the wrong end when the bearish run rocked the market.

Their should be many derivatives which the bearish run have taught us especially the newbies.

The few lessons I'll highlight centres to what the bearish run have taught me, and others can learn. And it is as follows;

* The bearish run have taught me that Cryptocurrency investment isn't a straightforward way of making money online. That lots of technical calculations needs to be carried out to ascertain the profitability of our investment.

* I've learned never to delve into crypto investment inexperienced.

* I shouldn't invest when the market is very high like the bullish run. I should wait and speculate for some time to see if the value will drop before investing my funds.

* I've learned to invest what I can afford to lose and not affecting me much. Than throwing all I got for life, and time of the bearish run comes and slash my funds down leading me to state of apathy.

* I've learned not to rely solely on my own ability or experience when it comes to investment into Cryptocurrency. Rather I should seek diverse opinion from thank-thanked crypto enthusiasts to improve my understanding as well.

You can drop your contributions below

Thank you.
What I've learnt is the importance of investing in good projects. Projects with strong fundamentals can be held in a dip with confidence that they will bounce back in the future.

There are many opportunities available online a bear market is an opportunity in the crypto market to buy more and hold, when it rises you make good profit

I've learned to always remain patient enough mo matter the bearish run taking my coins down in order not to do panic sales and lose funds anyhow.
This is a very important quality to have because there is a lot of people that do tend to panic. And i think that it is the hardest thing to achieve because as humans we are controlled by our emotions.

Yeah I think once the price starts falling they would quickly withdraw their funds Because they are not even sure how the movement in price might take further I think

Exactly, it's one of the biggest mistakes that a lot of cryptocurrency investors make especially the new ones who started out their investments and the dip kicked in.

This is actually my very first time experiencing the birth operate, I began buying crypto previously this year as well as I have actually discovered that it is actually essential to understand the marketplace is actually a unstable one it can easily increase or even down any type of minute.

The bearish run that lasted for months really taught me a lot of things about cryptocurrency. It's always good to buy in red and sale in green.
Patience is always the key concerning the bearish run , i love waiting for it and allowing the goods when it enter its bearish run and selling when it reaches its peak.

Exactly, it's one of the biggest mistakes that a lot of cryptocurrency investors make especially the new ones who started out their investments and the dip kicked in.
I really felt for those ones that bought when it was $52k and make use of futures to trade , they would really make some loss from the huge loss that might take place

What I've learnt is the importance of investing in good projects. Projects with strong fundamentals can be held in a dip with confidence that they will bounce back in the future.
Investing around good projects will surely yield you the expected price benefits in the future. Good projects has enormous potential for future benefits.

This is a very important quality to have because there is a lot of people that do tend to panic. And i think that it is the hardest thing to achieve because as humans we are controlled by our emotions.
I know we are mostly controlled by our emotions that's why we need to exact that endurance spirit never to panic when our investment dwindles.

I really felt for those ones that bought when it was $52k and make use of futures to trade , they would really make some loss from the huge loss that might take place

Seriously, future's trade isn't for everyone because of how risky it is. There is a very good friend of mine who's into it and he was drastically affected by the dip.

Future is risky though,as a beginner we should simply start with spot trading and gradually take our investment higher and experience too.

Future is risky though,as a beginner we should simply start with spot trading and gradually take our investment higher and experience too.

Exactly - a friend of mine who actually got into future trading last week was giving me his feedback this week that it's something that requires a very high sense of technicality before you can be able to make money from it.

Exactly - a friend of mine who actually got into future trading last week was giving me his feedback this week that it's something that requires a very high sense of technicality before you can be able to make money from it.
Sure, without enough technical know-how skill, it wouldn't be easily analysing crypto market with high intensity and be clinical around it.

Seriously, future's trade isn't for everyone because of how risky it is. There is a very good friend of mine who's into it and he was drastically affected by the dip.
When trading on futures I try to make sure that i make use of low leverage, because I Know how risky the market is , and I don't want to make huge amount of loss investing ,

I know we are mostly controlled by our emotions that's why we need to exact that endurance spirit never to panic when our investment dwindles.
This is why it is important that you set your buy and sell limit before you start trading because that way it will ensure that you have a reference to stick to. This can reduce the influence that emotions have on your trading.

This is why it is important that you set your buy and sell limit before you start trading because that way it will ensure that you have a reference to stick to. This can reduce the influence that emotions have on your trading.
Yeah the buy and sell limit is an indicator that would help you execute your trade as you don't need to start watching and make loss through that process I think that's it

The best time of period to invest in cryptocurrency is when the price of the coin is in lower value and the demand for such coin is highly less than it was rather than to purchase when the price is higher and with great demand this will likely lead to loss.

The bearish run isn't erased yet, cos the coins aren't stable always falling after some sudden rise on price value. At the moment they aren't doing well.

That's very much ideal, we shouldn't go into trading neglecting this kind of options trading cryptocurrency. Because the options will help us to avoid losses and record better profit.

When trading on futures I try to make sure that i make use of low leverage, because I Know how risky the market is , and I don't want to make huge amount of loss investing ,

Seriously, I'm not really interested in doing it because from the little study I tried to get into it it seems that it's something that is very difficult for you to get right in most cases.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back