What's new

What have you learned about the bearish run?

One thing at the back of my mnd is that the cryptocurency trading market is a very volitile market,and buying when its price is low is a good strategy to save investment cost,and also never to pannic when the price become bearish.

One important lesson I have learnt is that the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies is that bearish market and come the bull run you will be laughing and your profits rolling in.
Laughs, that's the best time ever to invest in cryptocurrency. Some persons who cut off their profit via crypto always wait for the market to fall so they'll buy plenty for profit again.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to cryptocurrency investment I have a very strong reason to believe that no matter what happens it's very important that you hold your cryptocurrency and not sell them.

As far as I'm concerned when it comes to cryptocurrency investment I have a very strong reason to believe that no matter what happens it's very important that you hold your cryptocurrency and not sell them.
It is ideal and encouraged to holdl to your coins even if the value keeps going down due to the issues of the bearish run, you should stick to your coins.

Cryptocurrency could take a different directions , I think most times even investing on the bearish market could be risk because the price could dip further , when it's already showing a buying signal and bullish then invest and take your profit
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrency could take a different directions , I think most times even investing on the bearish market could be risk because the price could dip further , when it's already showing a buying signal and bullish then invest and take your profit

Seriously, there is no definite pattern on how cryptocurrencies are going to behave which makes it something that is very unpredictable. It's why a lot of people fear dip in cryptocurrency.

It is ideal and encouraged to holdl to your coins even if the value keeps going down due to the issues of the bearish run, you should stick to your coins.
I agree with you. There are many people that tend to panic when it comes to the decreased value of a coin and as a result they see a major loss in their cryptocurrency portfolio. It is important not to panic and wait for a profit to be seen.

Seriously, there is no definite pattern on how cryptocurrencies are going to behave which makes it something that is very unpredictable. It's why a lot of people fear dip in cryptocurrency.
Yeah a lot of people are scared of the dip in cryptocurrency , when they invest they expect the price to always go high but the problem is that it could take another direction

One thing I have learnt in the crypto currency exchange Business with this current bear market is never to use an emergency fund to invest in the market. It can be trapped and affect the Investors in the long run
With the current exchange in the bear market , crypto currency coin is not adviseable to be invested in when all you have is your emergency fund, its better to use the money you can hold for a long term.

I agree with you. There are many people that tend to panic when it comes to the decreased value of a coin and as a result they see a major loss in their cryptocurrency portfolio. It is important not to panic and wait for a profit to be seen.
Sure, their is no reason for someone who is eager to achieve success via cryptocurrency will panic when the coins drift down. Their is every possibility for them climbing in the future.

Yeah a lot of people are scared of the dip in cryptocurrency , when they invest they expect the price to always go high but the problem is that it could take another direction

The major problem is that a lot of people have lost thousands of dollars in cryptocurrency as a result of this which makes it very difficult for people to dive in easily on the investment.

Sure, their is no reason for someone who is eager to achieve success via cryptocurrency will panic when the coins drift down. Their is every possibility for them climbing in the future.
I think it can be a very difficult thing to try and determine which coins should be held for a long period of time and which should be sold as soon as it starts to drop to rather cut your losses. It is a very fine line.

Yeah many have lost thousands of dollars from cryptocurrency investment , after thinking they would be able to make more money from cryptocurrency ,since they invest without planning
The major problem is that a lot of people have lost thousands of dollars in cryptocurrency as a result of this which makes it very difficult for people to dive in easily on the investment.

I enjoyed reading all day articles and contributions you all have given on this very topic because myself happened to be one of those who are interested in learning this aspect

I think it can be a very difficult thing to try and determine which coins should be held for a long period of time and which should be sold as soon as it starts to drop to rather cut your losses. It is a very fine line.
Yes, it is difficult to analyse critically on the coins to be held for a longer period of time. But if you follow the market well you'll come to know the coins that is good for either short or long term investment.

Lots of lessons were learnt in the bearish run. The cryptocurrency expert would make money in the crypto market irrespective of price fluctuations. I have seen lots of cryptocurrency expert pull successful trades during the dip. This is the more reason why one needs to be equipped in that area.

Yeah many have lost thousands of dollars from cryptocurrency investment , after thinking they would be able to make more money from cryptocurrency ,since they invest without planning

It's actually a good thing that new investors In cryptocurrency Lines about what happens with cryptocurrencies when the prices start to fall so that in the future they will know that this is how the project is built.

One thing at the back of my mnd is that the cryptocurency trading market is a very volitile market,and buying when its price is low is a good strategy to save investment cost,and also never to pannic when the price become bearish.
This is a very good suggestion you have when there is a bearish run in cryptocurrency market. It is a signal to buy more cryptocurrency coins and not to panic and sell.

The truth of the matter is that it's actually one of the ways that people make and lose money in cryptocurrency because it offers people the opportunity to take advantage of the situation and make money from it.

One thing I have learned about the bearish run is, buying the dip, imagine I bought bitcoin when it dipped to $28k and now has risen to $52k

Yes, it is difficult to analyse critically on the coins to be held for a longer period of time. But if you follow the market well you'll come to know the coins that is good for either short or long term investment.
I agree with you. I tend to look at the market cap of a coin and see how the trade volume is. If it has a high volume for a long period of time then it shows continued interest in the coin and that is indicative of a long term investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back