What's new

What have you learned about the bearish run?

The bearish market has taught me that investments can be very risky and one can loose his capital at any given time .
In summary, I must always risk what I can afford to loose.

That is the main problem that traders seem to place upon themselves everytime forgetting that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and can change at any given time. When a market is bullish, that is when you should be even more careful
Professional traders will understand when to exit the market and when not to. People that are losing in the crypto market are those that believes in a constant rise in the price of all cryptocurrency without retracement.

Personally the lesson I have taken out of this market is that sometimes you do not have to hope on cryptocurrency and you shouldn't invest money you will need urgently in cryptocurrency. This is very important.

I have learnt that the best analysis you can get is your own. Using a strategy you believe in and executing it when you deem it fit is best for your long term profitability.

It's also important that you buy when others are fearful. This is the key to making it big when the bulls return.

This topic is centred to those who are coming first time into Cryptocurrency investment, and of a sudden they came at the wrong end when the bearish run rocked the market.

Their should be many derivatives which the bearish run have taught us especially the newbies.

The few lessons I'll highlight centres to what the bearish run have taught me, and others can learn. And it is as follows;

* The bearish run have taught me that Cryptocurrency investment isn't a straightforward way of making money online. That lots of technical calculations needs to be carried out to ascertain the profitability of our investment.

* I've learned never to delve into crypto investment inexperienced.

* I shouldn't invest when the market is very high like the bullish run. I should wait and speculate for some time to see if the value will drop before investing my funds.

* I've learned to invest what I can afford to lose and not affecting me much. Than throwing all I got for life, and time of the bearish run comes and slash my funds down leading me to state of apathy.

* I've learned not to rely solely on my own ability or experience when it comes to investment into Cryptocurrency. Rather I should seek diverse opinion from thank-thanked crypto enthusiasts to improve my understanding as well.

You can drop your contributions below

Thank you.
The bearish run is for learning and beside that you can also take profits with spot trading, but the most important thing that I learned during the bearish run was patience.

Surprisingly I have been able to learn that there is always going to be opportunities in the market no matter what and all you need to do is just to keep showing up.

Surprisingly I have been able to learn that there is always going to be opportunities in the market no matter what and all you need to do is just to keep showing up.
Some people leave completely, bit if you have been hustling long enough, you will learn that you never give up. Those people will be back during the bull market looking for what to buy when others are already in profits.

I've also learnt how to identify and spot coins that don't have potential or are scam.
Cryptocurrency is a great way of earning but it should be entered with the right mindset

The bearish run is for learning and beside that you can also take profits with spot trading, but the most important thing that I learned during the bearish run was patience.
That will be nice if you are learning. That will be a greater benefits to you in the future most especially when the bullish season has to come because you will make the great best of it for your own profit.

That will be nice if you are learning. That will be a greater benefits to you in the future most especially when the bullish season has to come because you will make the great best of it for your own profit.
Definetly your knowledge will help you where to buy and where to sell, if you don't have that knowledge you can not make profits even during the bull run.

Definetly your knowledge will help you where to buy and where to sell, if you don't have that knowledge you can not make profits even during the bull run.
Yes, even in the bearish season there are alot of traders who are still making money , probably they are trading using the scalping strategy. I think this work now perfectly in situation like this.

Just look at how you've analyzed it and made it seem simpler to understand, I wish some people could see this and learn from it. I usually advise meeting a professional who can guide you when it comes to cryptocurrencies.

The dip came as a shock without any fore warning. I learnt many things from this occurrence. I learnt to keep part of my crypto in stable coin like usdt or busd. It will enable me add some good tokens during the dip. I also learnt to exercise patience.
One of the things about cryptocurency trading is that you will need to learn about the market and how to trade first before you can then go into real time trading,else you will fall into losses.

With the most recent bearish run in the cryptocurrency exchange business, I discovered my lesson the hard way.
One lesson I picked up was to always take a profit.
I will take the profit when a coin reaches its all-time high and leave the remaining funds to continue trading.

With the most recent bearish run in the cryptocurrency exchange business, I discovered my lesson the hard way.
One lesson I picked up was to always take a profit.
I will take the profit when a coin reaches its all-time high and leave the remaining funds to continue trading.
That is true but I don't really know about people who were considering their cryptocurrency for long term. Do you really think it is necessary for them to also take profit as well ?

This is my first time experiencing the bear run, I started investing in crypto earlier this year and I have learnt that it is important to know the market is a volatile one it can go up or down any moment.
That is one of the fundamantals that every cryptocurency trader should have at the back of his mind,because the value of a coin can fall and at the same time rise exponentially.

This topic is centred to those who are coming first time into Cryptocurrency investment, and of a sudden they came at the wrong end when the bearish run rocked the market.

Their should be many derivatives which the bearish run have taught us especially the newbies.

The few lessons I'll highlight centres to what the bearish run have taught me, and others can learn. And it is as follows;

* The bearish run have taught me that Cryptocurrency investment isn't a straightforward way of making money online. That lots of technical calculations needs to be carried out to ascertain the profitability of our investment.

* I've learned never to delve into crypto investment inexperienced.

* I shouldn't invest when the market is very high like the bullish run. I should wait and speculate for some time to see if the value will drop before investing my funds.

* I've learned to invest what I can afford to lose and not affecting me much. Than throwing all I got for life, and time of the bearish run comes and slash my funds down leading me to state of apathy.

* I've learned not to rely solely on my own ability or experience when it comes to investment into Cryptocurrency. Rather I should seek diverse opinion from thank-thanked crypto enthusiasts to improve my understanding as well.

You can drop your contributions below

Thank you.
I think the most important thing that one can learn from a bear run is that cryptocurrency is a business which has its ups and downs, and so one should not be so discouraged at a bear run.

I am a trader and I make money both in bull and bear Market.
The only lesson I learnt is that the market is uncertain and it can move in either direction at anytime.

I think the most important thing that one can learn from a bear run is that cryptocurrency is a business which has its ups and downs, and so one should not be so discouraged at a bear run.
Exactly , that is what I came to understand about cryptocurrency. No matter how it may dropped the price will definitely go up and it is nothing to worry about. This is a nice time to double our investment for the Investors.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back