What's new

What have you learned about the bearish run?

Exactly , that is what I came to understand about cryptocurrency. No matter how it may dropped the price will definitely go up and it is nothing to worry about. This is a nice time to double our investment for the Investors.
This statement aligns with the popular phrase in cryptocurrency that implores investors to buy the dip.Buying low and selling high is a key strategy to make profit in this industry

This statement aligns with the popular phrase in cryptocurrency that implores investors to buy the dip.Buying low and selling high is a key strategy to make profit in this industry
This might really be the best time for people to invest in their favourite crypto-currency. You might not know when to buy it at the lowest bottom as some people are still waiting.

Speaking from a technical perspective, the cryptocurrencies market is currently bearish and it is evident by the market structure forming lower lows and lower highs.

Speaking from a technical perspective, the cryptocurrencies market is currently bearish and it is evident by the market structure forming lower lows and lower highs.
So what is your prediction ? Are you still hoping to see the price of cryptocurrency going lower or there is a tendency that the price might continue to go up from Its current price ?

This topic is centred to those who are coming first time into Cryptocurrency investment, and of a sudden they came at the wrong end when the bearish run rocked the market.

Their should be many derivatives which the bearish run have taught us especially the newbies.

The few lessons I'll highlight centres to what the bearish run have taught me, and others can learn. And it is as follows;

* The bearish run have taught me that Cryptocurrency investment isn't a straightforward way of making money online. That lots of technical calculations needs to be carried out to ascertain the profitability of our investment.

* I've learned never to delve into crypto investment inexperienced.

* I shouldn't invest when the market is very high like the bullish run. I should wait and speculate for some time to see if the value will drop before investing my funds.

* I've learned to invest what I can afford to lose and not affecting me much. Than throwing all I got for life, and time of the bearish run comes and slash my funds down leading me to state of apathy.

* I've learned not to rely solely on my own ability or experience when it comes to investment into Cryptocurrency. Rather I should seek diverse opinion from thank-thanked crypto enthusiasts to improve my understanding as well.

You can drop your contributions below

Thank you.
Cryptocurrency is something that we just need patience to navigate through the market. Long-term investment should only be considered for long-term and profit should be taken when necessary to avoid running into another loss due to bearish market reversal.

This is one of my greatest regrets because I should have taken profit when My coins was giving me the best profit.

The most significant thing I learnt is that there are definitely going to be drawbacks and it is not advisable that you should marry your bags. You should instead focus on taking profits aggressively whenever you see them

I am a trader and I make money both in bull and bear Market.
The only lesson I learnt is that the market is uncertain and it can move in either direction at anytime.
You're right about that. There are those who are making money whether or not the market is in any direction. I only make money during the bull run but not so much during the bearish season.

So what is your prediction ? Are you still hoping to see the price of cryptocurrency going lower or there is a tendency that the price might continue to go up from Its current price ?
There is high chance and strong evidence that Bitcoin would reach 13k probably this year. If I were to invest in Bitcoin ,I believe I would only invest at that 13k price range .

The market have been bearish fo a very long time now and investors are actually hoping that things would be different this year and I think they might be right after all. The cryptocurrency market is actually reviving a little bit though.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back