What's new

What have you learned about the bearish run?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
This topic is centred to those who are coming first time into Cryptocurrency investment, and of a sudden they came at the wrong end when the bearish run rocked the market.

Their should be many derivatives which the bearish run have taught us especially the newbies.

The few lessons I'll highlight centres to what the bearish run have taught me, and others can learn. And it is as follows;

* The bearish run have taught me that Cryptocurrency investment isn't a straightforward way of making money online. That lots of technical calculations needs to be carried out to ascertain the profitability of our investment.

* I've learned never to delve into crypto investment inexperienced.

* I shouldn't invest when the market is very high like the bullish run. I should wait and speculate for some time to see if the value will drop before investing my funds.

* I've learned to invest what I can afford to lose and not affecting me much. Than throwing all I got for life, and time of the bearish run comes and slash my funds down leading me to state of apathy.

* I've learned not to rely solely on my own ability or experience when it comes to investment into Cryptocurrency. Rather I should seek diverse opinion from thank-thanked crypto enthusiasts to improve my understanding as well.

You can drop your contributions below

Thank you.

The dip came as a shock without any fore warning. I learnt many things from this occurrence. I learnt to keep part of my crypto in stable coin like usdt or busd. It will enable me add some good tokens during the dip. I also learnt to exercise patience.

I learnt my lesson the hard way with the last bearish run in the crypto currency exchange Business. One thing I learnt is to always take profit at all time. When a coin reach a all time high I will be taking the profit and leaving the rest of my capital to run again

This is my first time experiencing the bear run, I started investing in crypto earlier this year and I have learnt that it is important to know the market is a volatile one it can go up or down any moment.

What I really learnt from the last year which one is the fact that news of whatsoever kind can actually affect the crypto market so you should always try to be ahead of the news.
Post automatically merged:

What I really learnt from the last year which one is the fact that news of whatsoever kind can actually affect the crypto market so you should always try to be ahead of the news.

This topic is centred to those who are coming first time into Cryptocurrency investment, and of a sudden they came at the wrong end when the bearish run rocked the market.

Their should be many derivatives which the bearish run have taught us especially the newbies.

The few lessons I'll highlight centres to what the bearish run have taught me, and others can learn. And it is as follows;

* The bearish run have taught me that Cryptocurrency investment isn't a straightforward way of making money online. That lots of technical calculations needs to be carried out to ascertain the profitability of our investment.

* I shouldn't invest when the market is very high like the bullish run. I should wait and speculate for some time to see if the value will drop before investing my funds.

* I've learned to invest what I can afford to lose and not affecting me much. Than throwing all I got for life, and time of the bearish run comes and slash my funds down leading me to state of apathy.

* I've learned not to rely solely on my own ability or experience when it comes to investment into Cryptocurrency. Rather I should seek diverse opinion from thank-thanked crypto enthusiasts to improve my understanding as well.

Thank you.
That first lesson is what I've learnt the most and I feel most people have learned the hard way.
Personally I've learnt to research and ensure that I have indepth knowledge of how the market works
I've also learnt how to identify and spot coins that don't have potential or are scam.
Cryptocurrency is a great way of earning but it should be entered with the right mindset

I wish a few people can see this and learn from them, I mean just look at how you've analysed it and make it look easier to understand... When it comes to cryptocurrency I will always say that you should meet an expert that can put you through.

One thing at the back of my mnd is that the cryptocurency trading market is a very volitile market,and buying when its price is low is a good strategy to save investment cost,and also never to pannic when the price become bearish.

That first lesson is what I've learnt the most and I feel most people have learned the hard way.
Personally I've learnt to research and ensure that I have indepth knowledge of how the market works
I've also learnt how to identify and spot coins that don't have potential or are scam.
Cryptocurrency is a great way of earning but it should be entered with the right mindset
Very nice you've learned something tangible from your time investing into Cryptocurrency and also the effect of the bearish market.

Cryptocurrency is Volatile ,so whether bullish or bearish run , it is all about positioning your self in the right place of earning. People made money during the bearish run.

The dip came as a shock without any fore warning. I learnt many things from this occurrence. I learnt to keep part of my crypto in stable coin like usdt or busd. It will enable me add some good tokens during the dip. I also learnt to exercise patience.

Seriously, I was never really surprised about what happened with cryptocurrency recently because such kind of a thing that's happened in the past and I believe you was even very drastic back then.

The basic rule about investing is start buying when the market is bearish and start selling when the market is bullish. If you do not follow this simple rule, you will lose your investment.

Seriously, I was never really surprised about what happened with cryptocurrency recently because such kind of a thing that's happened in the past and I believe you was even very drastic back then.
Yes I know when it happened in the past and it was more brutal then. However, it showed signs then and the dip was easily predicted. But this one happened in the midst of a bull period. First,the American tax news then everything tumbled.

Thank you.
Thanks for sharing this information. Yesterday I made a bad trade.

Binance announced that the alpha finance coin will be available in binance spot trading. I bought the coin at 1.40 dollars and today it went down to 1.20.

Yes I know when it happened in the past and it was more brutal then. However, it showed signs then and the dip was easily predicted. But this one happened in the midst of a bull period. First,the American tax news then everything tumbled.

Seriously, that's exactly the point of view which anyone who invested in cryptocurrencies should look from because it already happened in the past.

I learnt my lesson the hard way with the last bearish run in the crypto currency exchange Business. One thing I learnt is to always take profit at all time. When a coin reach a all time high I will be taking the profit and leaving the rest of my capital to run again
this life is fulls of up and down andnthats exactly what i learnt about the bearish run in the crypto currency coin, I have learnt that crypto currency is not a straight forward way of business, sometimes it comes up and some time it crashesl

A bearish market means that the price is going down and falling. There is negative momentum. The term “Bearish” is used because of the way a Bear attacks by swiping its paw in a downward motion. If a trader believes the price will fall they

A bearish market means that the price is going down and falling. There is negative momentum. The term “Bearish” is used because of the way a Bear attacks by swiping its paw in a downward motion. If a trader believes the price will fall they

Seriously, it happens once in a while with cryptocurrencies and whenever it happens, it would be like it's the end of the world for cryptocurrency investment.

One thing I have learnt in the crypto currency exchange Business with this current bear market is never to use an emergency fund to invest in the market. It can be trapped and affect the Investors in the long run

Thank you.
I learnt to control my emotional influx when it come to crypto especially FOMO, i also learnt the technical analysis of bearish run is difficult compare to that of bullish run which makes it different...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back