What's new

What have you learned about the bearish run?

That the bearish run can occur anytime,it's a great time to buy some coins and it's a time not to 'panic sell' your devalued coins

Seriously, I'm not really interested in doing it because from the little study I tried to get into it it seems that it's something that is very difficult for you to get right in most cases.
It's very difficult many have lose their money with leverage because of how fast their money liquidate , if they are not careful , you just need to be more careful when trading

That's very much ideal, we shouldn't go into trading neglecting this kind of options trading cryptocurrency. Because the options will help us to avoid losses and record better profit.
I do agree with you. Also i think that setting these limits on an exchange will also be good as well because sometimes the price drops spontaneously and this way your orders can be processed to maximize your profits.
Post automatically merged:

The bearish run isn't erased yet, cos the coins aren't stable always falling after some sudden rise on price value. At the moment they aren't doing well.
Right now there is major downward trend however i think that in the coming months as we approach december we are likely to see a massive rise in crypto prices based on the past.

Last edited:
The bearish run have really thought people alot, that's why many investors who lost reasonable amount of money investing when the coins where high aren't in any rush investing again.

It's very difficult many have lose their money with leverage because of how fast their money liquidate , if they are not careful , you just need to be more careful when trading

Exactly, it's actually very challenging for lot of people to get into cryptocurrency trading because there are some technicalities that are involved in trading 💹 that if you're not careful you will lose your money.

Exactly, it's actually very challenging for lot of people to get into cryptocurrency trading because there are some technicalities that are involved in trading 💹 that if you're not careful you will lose your money.
Proper learning is really needed when trading , the person needs to manage his money properly and Know that he or she can lose all his money and also gain from the market , so he or she needs to be careful on how he trade

Proper learning is really needed when trading , the person needs to manage his money properly and Know that he or she can lose all his money and also gain from the market , so he or she needs to be careful on how he trade

I had the opportunity to learn that the price of Bitcoin is not just going to be going up all the time and there can be minor corrections along the way so I should expect them.

The bearish run in the crypto space has taught me how to take advantage of the market when it is falling.
A lot of people always fear that some coins would never return so they feel adamant to buy more coins during the bearish run, but this is the time that I buy more coins, and when the bulls return, I make more profit

The bearish run as taught me to get and inexperienced or advice from someone who is already into the crypto before investing,and a good research should be done before investment

Bearish trend is characterized by heavy pessimism about the declining market prices scenario, low trading activity, and short strategies The traders are really concerned about this ugly situation

Well, what I have learnt from the bearish run is that most times, it's actually the best time to start making investments in the coin especially when you have the haunch that the coin has potentials to go bullish

Well, I have seen it as the best time to make more investment in the coin I think still have potential to bounce back again. It the whole market starts getting bearish after a bullish run then I would have to convert most of my coins to usdt

Last edited:
I wish a few people can see this and learn from them, I mean just look at how you've analysed it and make it look easier to understand... When it comes to cryptocurrency I will always say that you should meet an expert that can put you through.

From my little experience so far, I think u have learned that any bearish market actually presents us with an opportunity to be able to start up and invest in as much crypto currencies as we can afford to buy.

You said all there is to say. I believe the bearish run has thought everyone one of us all you mentioned above. We shouldn't invest what we can't bear to lose during the bearish run.

From my little experience so far, I think u have learned that any bearish market actually presents us with an opportunity to be able to start up and invest in as much crypto currencies as we can afford to buy.
Yes , it might even present us the best opportunity to buy . But sometimes it may comes at the wrong time because as at now I do not have money to be investing in my favourite cryptocurrency even at this time.

One of the major things I have learnt about this bearish season is that cryptocurrency will always present an opportunity for you to buy. This is why it is important to take profit and wait for a major downtrend.

What I really learnt from the last year which one is the fact that news of whatsoever kind can actually affect the crypto market so you should always try to be ahead of the news.

This topic is centred to those who are coming first time into Cryptocurrency investment, and of a sudden they came at the wrong end when the bearish run rocked the market.

Their should be many derivatives which the bearish run have taught us especially the newbies.

The few lessons I'll highlight centres to what the bearish run have taught me, and others can learn. And it is as follows;

* The bearish run have taught me that Cryptocurrency investment isn't a straightforward way of making money online. That lots of technical calculations needs to be carried out to ascertain the profitability of our investment.

* I've learned never to delve into crypto investment inexperienced.

* I shouldn't invest when the market is very high like the bullish run. I should wait and speculate for some time to see if the value will drop before investing my funds.

* I've learned to invest what I can afford to lose and not affecting me much. Than throwing all I got for life, and time of the bearish run comes and slash my funds down leading me to state of apathy.

* I've learned not to rely solely on my own ability or experience when it comes to investment into Cryptocurrency. Rather I should seek diverse opinion from thank-thanked crypto enthusiasts to improve my understanding as well.

You can drop your contributions below

Thank you.
I think one of the best ways to make profit even in this bear market is to definitively learn the basics of cryptocurrency. This will stand you in good stead to be able to take advantage in these unfortunate times for crypto traders

I think one of the best ways to make profit even in this bear market is to definitively learn the basics of cryptocurrency. This will stand you in good stead to be able to take advantage in these unfortunate times for crypto traders
This might works , but now traders don't necessarily trade the market because they are not really sure of where the market is heading to. A lot of traders are always very confident in bullish market.

This might works , but now traders don't necessarily trade the market because they are not really sure of where the market is heading to. A lot of traders are always very confident in bullish market.
That is the main problem that traders seem to place upon themselves everytime forgetting that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and can change at any given time. When a market is bullish, that is when you should be even more careful

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back