What's new

What have you learned about the bearish run?

I agree with you. I tend to look at the market cap of a coin and see how the trade volume is. If it has a high volume for a long period of time then it shows continued interest in the coin and that is indicative of a long term investment.
Sure, when the coin show high potential on it, that's simply telling you to invest more on the coin long term if you're satisfied with the coin being a long time option.

Sure, when the coin show high potential on it, that's simply telling you to invest more on the coin long term if you're satisfied with the coin being a long time option.
The only thing with cryptocurrency is that I think any cryptocurrency coin is more profitable if you look at it in terms of short-term investment and daily trading because you are able to maximize on the volatility to your benefit.

I only hope the newbies intonthe cryptocurrency space can actually take their tim to read this entire piece very well to get themselves properly educated on how these trends work really so as not to be making baseless comments concerning any dip they see when they are invested in the cryptocurrency market eventually

Just so you know that it's not actually the first time that I actually seen this happen with cryptocurrency but I believe that it's a very good thing for the new investors in cryptocurrency so that they understand exactly what the coins are all about.

It's actually a good thing that new investors In cryptocurrency Lines about what happens with cryptocurrencies when the prices start to fall so that in the future they will know that this is how the project is built.
Yeah I think once the price starts falling they would quickly withdraw their funds Because they are not even sure how the movement in price might take further I think

One thing I have learned about the bearish run is, buying the dip, imagine I bought bitcoin when it dipped to $28k and now has risen to $52k
You are right. But today it went down again to forty three thousand dollars. I think Bitcoin is again climbing back to fifty thousand dollars level.

This shows that the price of the cryptocurrency will turn South over a time. he teaches us that you should always prepare for every market trend.

My lesson about such is that in any form of investment you are engaging you self most especially the cryptocurrency operation as it's. you most have to put in alot of effort. that's you most learned from the people whom are already ahead of you.

You are right. But today it went down again to forty three thousand dollars. I think Bitcoin is again climbing back to fifty thousand dollars level.
That is what happens in a volatile market, it goes to and comes down, but the point is that no matter how long it goes down it comes back right up with more profit

I have come to understand that no matter how much the value of the coin I have invested in drops, I should never make decisions with haste, as this is the nature of crypto, it might depreciate in value right now but later on it could come up again.

This topic is centred to those who are coming first time into Cryptocurrency investment, and of a sudden they came at the wrong end when the bearish run rocked the market.

Their should be many derivatives which the bearish run have taught us especially the newbies.

The few lessons I'll highlight centres to what the bearish run have taught me, and others can learn. And it is as follows;

* The bearish run have taught me that Cryptocurrency investment isn't a straightforward way of making money online. That lots of technical calculations needs to be carried out to ascertain the profitability of our investment.

* I've learned never to delve into crypto investment inexperienced.

* I shouldn't invest when the market is very high like the bullish run. I should wait and speculate for some time to see if the value will drop before investing my funds.

* I've learned to invest what I can afford to lose and not affecting me much. Than throwing all I got for life, and time of the bearish run comes and slash my funds down leading me to state of apathy.

* I've learned not to rely solely on my own ability or experience when it comes to investment into Cryptocurrency. Rather I should seek diverse opinion from thank-thanked crypto enthusiasts to improve my understanding as well.

You can drop your contributions below

Thank you.
One thing that I learned so far from trading on cryptocurrency is not to invest what I can't afford to lose because is like a gamble you never can tell what could happen next on it. So we should all trade carefully.

I discovered that when the market is trading red one should not rush to make sales rather research for what is responsible for crash then from their you will know the next line of action whether to trade off or buy more of the dip.

One thing that I learned so far from trading on cryptocurrency is not to invest what I can't afford to lose because is like a gamble you never can tell what could happen next on it. So we should all trade carefully.
You are right. Importantly, use only funds you are not going to need urgently so as not to be stranded and end up selling at a loss. Investing with spare cash helps you to wait out the dips.

The word volatility became more clear, it could go up and it could go down, and the bearish run was unexpected and there was even a buzz about it online from investors

Sure, we shouldn't go and be using all we got for life and pouring it into the market and expecting changes asap to earn double within short duration of time. We should simply trade what we can afford and not panic over price reduction.

I think it has something to do with the rise and fall of Bitcoin or other crypto value prices where it would either rapidly increase in value or decrease in value

Having a good trading strategy is the best thing to do and as such one benefit from the cryptocurrency volatile whether dip or bull.

Well to me I think in dealing with business most especially the purchase of products to be sold out with time as of crypto it is quite advisable to purchase your coin at the time the price is dropping and store those available ones you have already because it is not a short time business.

I learnt that sometimes the price of the cryptocurrency can come down and if care is not taken someone can lose money if you sell on emotion.

I've learned to always remain patient enough mo matter the bearish run taking my coins down in order not to do panic sales and lose funds anyhow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back