What's new

What have you learned about the bearish run?

Thanks for sharing this information. Yesterday I made a bad trade.

Binance announced that the alpha finance coin will be available in binance spot trading. I bought the coin at 1.40 dollars and today it went down to 1.20.
I think you got in late,most of the holders probably dumped the token on new buyers. Try to follow any new coin to be listed on binance the first day it's announced and watch the trend. You either buy immediately and sell once you notice a dip or forget it .

When the price is continuously dropping those who are holding crypto coins should be patient and bear in mind that investing in crypto coin is not a short time investment. That will relieve you of the worries that you can momentarily forget your holdings and wait for a month or so.

I learnt to control my emotional influx when it come to crypto especially FOMO, i also learnt the technical analysis of bearish run is difficult compare to that of bullish run which makes it different...
Its good as you've learned to always control your emotions when it comes to digital coins trading most of them can just be heading to the opposite all the time.

When the price is dropping, buy as many crypto coins as you can and hold until the price begins to surge. If you had bought Bitcoin in June when the price was around $30,000, you could have made really big profits by now ss the price is above $45,000.

I have learnt to always have existing strategy for any cryptocurrency investment I will engage myself in. I also learnt that it is the best time to buy any cryptocurrency in order to have short time gain.

When the price is dropping, buy as many crypto coins as you can and hold until the price begins to surge. If you had bought Bitcoin in June when the price was around $30,000, you could have made really big profits by now ss the price is above $45,000.
And the profit is just with in short period of time dear. That's why I really cherished digital coin investment when you're working with the right signal.

The bearish run taught me to be patients and have trust in anything that I believes in. I would have invested hugely in some coin when bitcoins went down as low as $28,000 but I do not trust the bearish run.

The bearish run taught me to be patients and have trust in anything that I believes in. I would have invested hugely in some coin when bitcoins went down as low as $28,000 but I do not trust the bearish run.
Now if you watch well the bearish run is over. The coins are regaining their values back to the top where we expect them to be. BTC is around $46,000 at present.

I tried my best to build crypto currency assets during this bearish run. I invested on crypto currencies like dogecoin and shib coin, I also strengthen my bitcoin cash portfolio

And the profit is just with in short period of time dear. That's why I really cherished digital coin investment when you're working with the right signal.
It is true, the prices of major coin are becoming stable and also moving up. If it continues this way, it is a matter of days before the prices of coin will return to where it were some months ago.
Now if you watch well the bearish run is over. The coins are regaining their values back to the top where we expect them to be. BTC is around $46,000 at present.

It basically taught me that nothing lasts when it comes to trading in the market. And also you should not invest more than you can afford to loose.

It is true, the prices of major coin are becoming stable and also moving up. If it continues this way, it is a matter of days before the prices of coin will return to where it were some months ago.
They are simply heading to the top, if things continue going this way, then hope that the coins will surely reach their previous benchmark before 2022.

I have learnt so many about cryptocurrency i have learnt on how to control my emotions when it come to cryptocurrency exchange business.

It was a strong bearish run. I was just starting to learn about the crypto world when BTC hit rock bottom. I almost lost the interest in learning about the crypto world. It's part of the risk we are all willing to take as traders.

This topic is centred to those who are coming first time into Cryptocurrency investment, and of a sudden they came at the wrong end when the bearish run rocked the market.

Their should be many derivatives which the bearish run have taught us especially the newbies.

The few lessons I'll highlight centres to what the bearish run have taught me, and others can learn. And it is as follows;

* The bearish run have taught me that Cryptocurrency investment isn't a straightforward way of making money online. That lots of technical calculations needs to be carried out to ascertain the profitability of our investment.

* I've learned never to delve into crypto investment inexperienced.

* I shouldn't invest when the market is very high like the bullish run. I should wait and speculate for some time to see if the value will drop before investing my funds.

* I've learned to invest what I can afford to lose and not affecting me much. Than throwing all I got for life, and time of the bearish run comes and slash my funds down leading me to state of apathy.

* I've learned not to rely solely on my own ability or experience when it comes to investment into Cryptocurrency. Rather I should seek diverse opinion from thank-thanked crypto enthusiasts to improve my understanding as well.

You can drop your contributions below

Thank you.
The most important lesson i have gathered is never to run scared when it goes down. And never to be so excited when it goes up. Also, no matter the direction it takes, it will soon reach it equilibrium. So patience is key in such cases.

The most important lesson i have gathered is never to run scared when it goes down. And never to be so excited when it goes up. Also, no matter the direction it takes, it will soon reach it equilibrium. So patience is key in such cases.
Yeah, patience is simply the key to make your coins reach the expected level. Any one who grow frustrated due to bear market to flip his coin isn't ready for crypto success.

The bearish run that lasted for months really taught me a lot of things about cryptocurrency. It's always good to buy in red and sale in green.

The bearish run that lasted for months really taught me a lot of things about cryptocurrency. It's always good to buy in red and sale in green.
Lol, that's true. Selling when the arrows are on the red brink it's the best. Then holdl it for long watch it to grow cos it will surely head to green arrow mark.

One important lesson I have learnt is that the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies is that bearish market and come the bull run you will be laughing and your profits rolling in.

Cryptocurrency could take a different directions , I think most times even investing on the bearish market could be risk because the price could dip further , when it's already showing a buying signal and bullish then invest and take your profit
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrency could take a different directions , I think most times even investing on the bearish market could be risk because the price could dip further , when it's already showing a buying signal and bullish then invest and take your profit

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back