What's new

What has been your high letdown when starting a business.

The highest let down I had in business happened when I went into crop production. I planted maize that year. I went to the farm one day to see all my 7acres farmland eaten by cows. I couldn't move for minutes. A major let down.

My major letdown in starting a business is finances and location. As at now, I don't have enough money capable of starting a business and more so, most businesses are highly populated at the moment, so to get a location is another problem.

At the start of my business, my higgest letdown was funds. I already had my fair share of customers since I started the business while still in school.
After graduation, I had plans of starting a business empire but there was not enough funds so i had to restrategize.

Getting traffic has been my main problem, I've tried to run ads and most times I get people coming into my DM to ask about some products but most don't later purchase the products, I'm thinking I've been showing my advert to the wrong set of people. I look forward to learn from people's experience here.

I don't really have a let down when it comes to starting business but I believe , I can only pick myself up by not allowing it to knock me out of reckoning , so the best thing is to learn from your mistake and come back strongly.

I have ideas of business, but what is letting me dawn to start it the business is capital. I do not see enough or manageable capital to establish the business. So, and i think that capital is the major challenge that face most people to start their own business.
That is majorly the constraints to business and the letdown that have been holding people back, capital. Getting enough capital that will be able to help me start fully is the major set back am fighting

When starting business most people they are always let down because of capital to use in starting the business and it is very common with young people because of risk that is involved in business. Every business involved risk-taking and the higher the risk the higher the return. Why some people I have the challenges of which products they are to go into.

My high let down while starting a business has been funds and support from close people.
I started off with having a brilliant business but then I didn't calculate what it will cost me in order to set up the business, then I got stuck at some point.
Also, I didn't get enough support from my friends and relatives. I was discourage at some point to let go of the business
Yes,it happens sometimes. If you have started the business already, I'll advise you open an account or register with a microfinance bank close to you. You can access easy loans from them if you maintain a good financial record. There're many of them around so you can easily choose. My obstacle so far is advertising my stuffs to customers. It's eating me so deep.

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
Low sales! I remember when we started a food outlet, we had competition from someone down our street whose food was so much cheaper, gosh we would dispose of food everyday .
It was so discouraging and depressing. Eventually the business packed up within a year.

I haven't started my own business yet but with experience and what others beginning their businesses have faced and are facing, it is either one of the two must common elements. First is financial problem. Not having enough money to begin the business on a complete and right scale of the intended business. Another thing is competition. Negative competitions which poses threats at newly established businesses by the already established and popular one. These 2 factors are the most common of all things that affect a new business.

I will state categorically that ,money is my only let down at the moment, I don't Fancy Taking loan for the business, apart from lack of capital there is no other thing.
I have the courage, i have the willingness and the risk absorber.

For me, it is fear of unknown. I am not even ready to take the risk. Questions like: how will I succeed in the business? Where will I get the capital to even start? How will my friends and family members view me if I do not succeed? And so many more.

During the lockdown era the only means of doing that was the social media, that was when the power of social media came to place, it outclass all other means, friends and family on different social media platforms can also be helpful.

Some times starting a business could seems non realistic, but starting business is hard work, requires a lot of determination and learning, and only pays off in the long term. Take an honest look at yourself before leaping. Are there customers with real pain and money? ... Customers may like a product, but will generally only pay for things they need, physically or emotionally.

Most people their highest let down when starting a business is capital, they always complain they do not have enough capital to start up a particular business but for me I think is ideas, ideas is my highest let down in starting a business, I keep asking myself what kind of business can I start with this money, I then discovered that the greatest and most important factor to be considered when starting a business is not the capital but the idea in starting that particular business.
You are actually right with your point of view by saying lack of ideas is the major problem combating business set up. However, in my own case, I have loads of idea I can make use of to start a business but the capital to start has been my biggest challenge.

Most people their highest let down when starting a business is capital, they always complain they do not have enough capital to start up a particular business but for me I think is ideas, ideas is my highest let down in starting a business, I keep asking myself what kind of business can I start with this money, I then discovered that the greatest and most important factor to be considered when starting a business is not the capital but the idea in starting that particular business.

For me, two things. Capital and finding a winning product. Capital hasn't been easy to come by but we keep pushing. With online job, I'm building my capital bit by bit. As for the winning product, I have test a lot of them but the feedbacks are not encouraging in anyway.

Concerning this question on what has been my high letdown when startimg a business, my high letdown has to be when I invested my money in a trading company, with the hope of using the return on investment to start trading on my own after a few months, I lost more than 50 percentage of my money to this trading company

Everyone wish to run a business, to have a business they call their own but capital is the most major problem some people are still parabulating

Well, of course capital, if I had enough resources I would have started my own business long long ago and I would have been counting millions already as I already had all the ideas I would be needing to be fully successful.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back