What's new

What has been your high letdown when starting a business.

I would say my biggest let down in business, is the "it can't work" idea of people. In place of pouring cold water on someone's intention, people do not tend to assist, pray or advice entrepreneurs on what to do at a certain period. They just condemn your want to become someone idea.

The hours, the work, and the constant pressure to perform wear on even the most passionate individuals. Many business owners—even successful ones—get stuck working much longer hours than their employees. Moreover, they fear their business will stall in their absence, so they avoid taking any time away from work to recharge.

Mine is surely capital, if I have enough capital I would have been swimming in money by now as I have a lot of profitable business ideas but capital to start some of this business is what has been tying me down, I'm already planning to borrow money from the friends to start one of the business that has been on my mind, I would be venturing into it 3 months from now, I already got my business plan.

my high let down is starting a business is lack of commitment and dedication.procastination is another thing that has been making the progress stagnant.also not being able to get motivations and lack of enough capital is also a disadvantage

According to my own point of view, when I was about to start my business, my highest let down, was financial issue, you see when starting a business you need good capital, not just for your product and the wages you pay your workers, but also you need money to promote your product, which includes advert on social media or website

have ideas of business, but what is letting me dawn to start it the business is capital. I do not see enough or manageable capital to establish the business. So, and i think that capital is the major challenge that face most people to start their own business.

My business involves selling services and digital goods. I once tried selling physical items. That was the biggest letdown for me. I was unable to sell a single item even in six months..But I still burnish that dream of setting an online store again.

The hardest promise is Sticking to your guns. Not everyone will love your idea. Asking for help. Being persistent and not giving up. Being picky about the things that really matter. The starting is not easy.

During my early years of business, I have this problem of gaining complete stability of my asset. My profit is not sure all the time way back then, but after gaining a financial support from my relatives and close friends I start to gain stability and assurance that I will have a profit at the end of the month.

Here are few of the hardest things about startinga company and this tips can make them less difficult
Starting; This
is really the hardest part(promise), sticking to your guns. Not everyone will love your idea also asking for help when need and being persistent and not giving up.

My biggest letdown to starting my own business is i already know what i wanted but i don't have the capital needed to start it yet
And i was thinking that i should start a smaller business and make it grow and maybe i can enough money for the business i really wanted the problem is I don't know what to do. I have some ideas but i don't know how to start it i think i needed a place first that's the hardest part for me

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
Slow start of business, and people not patronizing me, having the felling of cooking to sell and at the end of the day, I have to take it home to eat with my family because I couldn't sell it, people thinking I started a business out of frustration and not willing to come buy from me, to me it's one of the fears of people, that leads to many people being scard of starting afresh a new business

The highest letdown or obstacles most occurred in business by private or public buisnesses is capital, other problems are lack of social amenities, security, infrastructure and lack of sustainable economy.
Lack of infrastructure can be a severe hindrance to your business, and it can make it very hard for you to develop your business in the fashion that you see. I think in terms of infrastructure it is important to know the limitations when you are setting up a business or becoming an entrepreneur, or else you have to have ideas in your mind that can expand your business outside the region that you are in, therefore you are not being limited by the infrastructure.

Sourcing of capital is the most serious challenge that I am currently facing right now, if I have that capital right now my business would have kick started it's operation by now.
Knowing where and how to source for funds still remains the biggest challenges right now that I am battling with.
You are right, a lot of people have achievable business ideas, and are fully prepared and determined to get going into the business but the common challenge is always capital for start up, same is my challenge too

Thinking of what I can do to attract more customers and think of what else to advertise my business also think of there safety and security for my business and also satisfy all there needs

Conduct market research. Market research will tell you if there's an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. ...
Write your business plan. ...
Fund your business. ...
Pick your business location. ...
Choose a business structure. ...
Choose your business name. ...
Register your business. ...
Get federal and state tax IDs.

The highest let down for me is fear of buyers and fear of loosing. Capital has always been a problem for so many people in business including me but for me after capital is worry because every business comes with its risk so taking that risk is my greatest fear

Majorly what affect most new entrepreneurs is low patronage and bad staff, if you have a new business in a new location and people are still trying to make you their business venue were they will be buying most of their things and you now have a staff who has no manner of approach, your business will suffer.

Idea and capital is the biggest let down when starting a business, but the most important is idea, cause ideas rule the world, if you have money and you don't have am idea that you will use with the money, you will spend it anyhow you like it. But when you have an ideas, surely capital will come out and the business will be the boom in Town.

My high let down while starting a business has been funds and support from close people.
I started off with having a brilliant business but then I didn't calculate what it will cost me in order to set up the business, then I got stuck at some point.
Also, I didn't get enough support from my friends and relatives. I was discourage at some point to let go of the business

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back