What's new

What has been your high letdown when starting a business.

My experience was so discouraging that I thought of even let go.
It is a school's business,we go from house to house to canvas in other to get children,once we drop our flyers with them, the response is it's even a new school.
We bearly have 30 students but it's all history now in the business.

My biggest drawback as an aspiring entrepreneur is just how to get the capital needed for the successful operation of the business l will want to start sooner. After the capital, another major problem l always face is how to manage the business to be successful in the market after start up.

The highest letdown of all time is usually the capital for funding the business idea. Every other thing can always be dealt with much later or most times those other things are secondary to the goals of the business.

Have always heard of Different people lament of let down while wanting to start a business. Such let down are always narrowed down to lack of capital and assets for the adequate starting of the business.

My biggest let down to starting a business is getting a business location, the business is a kind of business that can't be set up in locations where there is much competitions.

We all have experienced various form of letdown, but for me the biggest would be the Government Policies in My Country. I have seen promising and thriving businesses life cut short due to government policies. The government here are at the forefront killing startups.

As an entrepreneur when you venturer out to start your business what was your biggest let down
Aside the stress i encountered in gathering capital. High cost of import due to dollar exchange rate was the very first that got me rethinking. Then came the headache of credit sales. It was the last straw. Crdit sales actually affected the business so much i had to stop for a while then restrategized.I started little again and was sure to run a strict no credit sales irerespective of the value of potential sales.It as a no no going forward.

One of my biggest letdown is capital, if someone have different ideas and there is no capital to actualize the idea is zero. So with the help of capital, the ideas can now be effective..

I think a lot of people who dive into businesses without first hand information find a lot problems, most time it isn't always what they thought, they face a lot of challenges, especially dealing with patronage, getting products and supplies etc.

For me, I the capital. I've been thinking of opening a game shop business but when i think about the cost of the televisions needed and the really expensive game stations. I wonder then if it's really possible to start and still make up for cost in less than a year.

One of the biggest challenges every new entrepreneur faces is capital, especially it it's a large sum required.

I've had issues too with capital, but perhaps the most overlooked challenge for all new and small business owners I've seen myself and others struggle with is experience.

Running a business needs more than just resources. You need to know what to do and how to do it, else all fails.

For starting a business you always need capital and experience but my biggest let down is when I arrange all things and final product produce how will I sold my product ? Will customer accept my product

As an entrepreneur some people may try to start up a business, but the capital to startup will be a problem, my biggest letdown is the capital to invest my own dreams of business, that is my biggest challenge.

The challanges you might face starting your businesses are capital which is a major problem before you acquire them either from a bank or elsewhere, there are no enough facilities and good policies to allow your business to flourish

I think the biggest let down is the fear of failing and then most times it hinders the entrepreneur from taking those needed bold steps. There's also the case of not doing proper research of the market you want to go into and when you finally start the business you see that things are way different.

There is risk, so much risk in starting up a business. My biggest let down is the kind of business I need to start, with the little or available capital in my hands. Although to some people capital is their biggest let down and that can equally be applied generally.
IAM having difficulty identifying situable venture. I have so much business acumen, idea but choosing a particular business is hard

Most people their highest let down when starting a business is capital, they always complain they do not have enough capital to start up a particular business but for me I think is ideas, ideas is my highest let down in starting a business, I keep asking myself what kind of business can I start with this money, I then discovered that the greatest and most important factor to be considered when starting a business is not the capital but the idea in starting that particular business.
Yeah, Capital and very basic resources are the main problems for starting a business. The peoples who want to satart a business, they have to face these problems. They should very first manage them before starting a business.

I personally don't have a business but I know many companies struggle with Their business strategy.
Whether you are a small business or a large corporation, you must stay on top of your game. The market competition is fierce, and you’ll need a strong business strategy to sustain you in the long run. You must strike a balance between risky and safe ventures. Too much risk could lead to losses, but playing too safe could have a detrimental effect on your business.

Many organizations find it challenging to up-scale while maintaining quality and client satisfaction.

The only high letdown I can think right now should be time. I can't say capital because I can still rally round to get the capital and it is not fear either because I already look at the brighter side. So, my major challenge now is time. I don't have time to set up the kind of business I want.

My biggest letdown in buisness has been startup capital,after capital it has been the problem of strategic location.
Post automatically merged:

My biggest letdown in buisness has been startup capital,after capital it has been the problem of strategic location.your skills and qualifications might also be part of the you might encounter when starting a business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back