What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

Sometimes the kind of things I spend my money on such as school things and all the necessities makes saving difficult but I think now I have cut down on them.

Sometimes the kind of things I spend my money on such as school things and all the necessities makes saving difficult but I think now I have cut down on them.
You should only cut down the things that are not too important. This is why having a scale of preference is very important in our lives

You should only cut down the things that are not too important. This is why having a scale of preference is very important in our lives
Exactly, we should know what amount will cut down form expenses. Saving amount is good, but that should not be on the expense of essential items. We should have a proper balance.

Unnecessary spending. By not starting to track your spending, saving becomes quite difficult to do because you don't actually know where all your money is going.

Lack of financial discipline because most at times i do things out of what i plan when i get money while i know they are not in my plan before.

Tha factor that is making savings difficult for me is that I have a low income job and aside that I am unable to have more than one source not income just because the low income one I'm doing is very stressful for me

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
There are many factors which makes savings more difficult for me, one is that i am a man with a lot of needs, I have to provide for the family and my income is so small that's it doesn't even allow me to save after satisfying all my want .

There are relatives an family members of mine that needs help in various capacity that I cannot but see that I put in my assistance in the best way I can while still making sure I don't get burned offering such assistance

That is so true, as I am also trying hard to make sure my sense of financial discipline gets high and be able to save more money.
Yeah bro, it will take you time and some unforseen experiences to get there. But if you keep on trying I believe your financial position will improve a lot in years or even months.

The factors that make saving difficult to me this days is i don't stick to my plans i made before i get the money i just spend unnecessarily when i have.

The factors that make saving difficult to me this days is i don't stick to my plans i made before i get the money i just spend unnecessarily when i have.
You can work on that by making sure you have a written statement about what you want to do with anything that's going to come your way. It works .

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
Am someone that likes to get my money working for me, and when it's in my bank account, it's not serving me. I will rather invest it.

Well you really need to try as much as possible to stick to your plan if you consider saving as a main priority ,I know it's going to be difficult because of so much responsibility but you have to do it.

For now about from investing in cryptocurrency , I don't know of any other factors that make saving very difficult for me because I do not even consider saving my money in the bank.

How about you?
You are right to save some money for the rainy days. I agree that this goal is hard to tackle.

You should really differentiate what you need versus with what you want. The needs should be primarily prioritized.

One key thing is the cost of my living. Though somewhat basic but inflation has affected too. Before I even spend money on myself and getting some extras, the whole thing is gone.
That's why I want to have multiple streams of income

Not having a specified saving goal is what makes so many people to not be able to save money as they ordinarily expect to.

Expenses!!! I have a lot on my table, expenses is getting way too much recently and thus to save is gradually becoming a difficult task to carry out.

There are many factors that makes savings not easy for me first of all as a human being there is always constant need and in a situation where the need is no being satisfied when needed it opens more rooms to more things that needs to be taken care of and everything still boils down to money, that's more money that's been saved ends up being used again.

I like to go on shop spree sometimes when I have a good amount of money with me. This has prevent me from saving part of my income regularly.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back