What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

I like to go on shop spree sometimes when I have a good amount of money with me. This has prevent me from saving part of my income regularly.
Even if you are going on shopping you still need to save some money because you will not be using all your money for shopping and you are expected to buy something that is your real need at that moment.

Mostly having to contribute to my family and parents, take away a lot of income that would otherwise be good.
Saving is very difficult because of expenses that comes and family parents also contribute to it because you must clear and take care of them and we do if you cannot be able to save.

Saving has no difficulty, it depends on the person involve, some might find it difficult because they are used to spending excessively ,they will find it difficult to save
You are correct. Saving money is a very easy thing to do. It is really dependent on the person. If the person is willing, he will really find a way to save money.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
It’s difficult to save when you see so many things that you need right now. For example, a bottle of Prime water conditioner was $17.99 and I needed it today. Otherwise, I couldn’t do partial water changes on the fish tanks. It’s the best, and when it comes to my pets, they always get the best.
🐠 🐟 Same goes for my cats. I have one cat in particular that remembers which foods he has eaten throughout the week, and will not eat them again, meaning, he needs a constant variety. Can’t get him cat food from grocery stores either, they must be from really good pet stores with special (expensive) foods. Otherwise, he either throws up or won’t eat.
And one of my main priorities is to keep this cat eating. 😽❤️
My Timmy 👇

Attachments

• 09004241-D537-46EE-824B-4858B90CF051.jpeg
    09004241-D537-46EE-824B-4858B90CF051.jpeg
    220.8 KB · Views: 2
Regardless of these factors though, I still make some savings. Factors like unforeseen circumstances in my personal life and family life can be very challenging sometimes

The number one factor that actually makes saving of money difficult for me is the fact that I do not even earn enough to be able to catter for me basic needs.

The number one factor that actually makes saving of money difficult for me is the fact that I do not even earn enough to be able to catter for me basic needs.
This is another serious issue, what we earn most times tends to be even too small for us to manage for our daily activities. But I guess we have to sacrifice some things just so you can be able to save something.

You have a point , some people spends excessively and that's why saving is difficult , but some people earn less and the money they are earning is not enough to pay their bill and that's exactly why they can't save.
Saving has no difficulty, it depends on the person involve, some might find it difficult because they are used to spending excessively ,they will find it difficult to save

The major factor that makes savings difficult for me is greed . I find it difficult to ignore things that has no use to me most of the time, I keep buying them till I won't be able to afford anything again.

With the pilled up bills looking up to you to get them settled. These alone can sometimes get on one's nerves and feel edgy most times. But yet I still have to make the saving by all means though

I think one factor that makes saving difficult for me is that you have to bypass so many expenses that are important for you and also unforseen circumstances

certainly there certainly are actually various elements that create our team certainly not to conserve cash as a entrepreneur or even a business owner you need to prepare to whatever that happens your method. Paying out home lease preserving on your own eating those are actually the the problem difficulty that individuals deal with that do not create all of them conserve cash

I used to have problem with savings due to my involvement with friends that club alot but recently I have cut them off and I notice that I save more now.

Savings is really difficult for individuals who earn less compared to the things they need to sustain themselves in life daily.

Most at times i suffered because if not having what to do before i got the money that make me to spend it carelessly as if i won it from gambling.

Many obligations make it a bit difficult to save as much as i'd really like. I am not the frivolous type, so, no matter how little, I try to set something aside for savings.

Mostly having to contribute to my family and parents, take away a lot of income that would otherwise be good.
1 factors that make saving very difficult for me is too much needs and expenses with this you keep spending and at the end of the day it will not have any savings.

One of the things that has made saving of money to be extremely difficult for me is due to the fact that I do not have a clear focus about what I am going to be saving for.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
To be truthful to you I am not a good money saver as I tend to only spend much and I think the factors that are making me not to be able to save I probably because I do have a lot of bills that I need to settle and if I do not settle most of these bills I will be in deep trouble.

It's very difficult to save when you haven't earned enough for your needs so as much as you really want to save the money can hardly be enough so you don't.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back