What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

Bookwormlux

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 10, 2020
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?

Saving has no difficulty, it depends on the person involve, some might find it difficult because they are used to spending excessively ,they will find it difficult to save

As for me, when ever I want to save money i would see something that will attract to buy, even I may not really needs the thing but I will just sure that spend the money. I do not know how ignore unnecessary things, if someone asks me for money I give it to person.
So, that is my own difficult saving.

Personally, savings becomes difficult when looking at the possibility of increased inflation rate in the nearest future. Increased Inflation tend to decrease the purchasing power of the saved funds.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about
Evrty difficulty has a solution.These type of difficulties can be solved by soting out technique. In sorting out technique we make a list of what we need and what we want and then we make a list of what is more important and what is most important and in this way we can tackle such problems.

Another factor is lack of fund.
you cant save what u lack. like how can you save when the little you have you ae managing it. another is if you have the fund, I believe that the only reason for saving to be difficult is if you live a luxurious lifestyle, you can also face difficulties in saving.
shalom

Last edited:
Factors that could hinder money savings talking from experience may be; responsibility, reinvestment of profit made from business transactions, extravagant lifestyle, covetous trait, money mismanagement, lack of self restraint and discipline, etc.

Truth is that saving is not easy, anytime you try to save money one problem or the other usually come up and claim it. We all have families and responsibilities which affects our ability to save, so for one to be able to save and still take care of responsibilities, you need to have more than one source of income, and also try and cut down the level of expenses you incur, that's the only way to have enough money to save.

Needs that demand money usage keep coming, if you are not careful, you would want to live to satisfaction thereby spending your savings to achieve that.

The difficult factors In my own view is needs when you are getting a money that is not up to your need it will difficult to save money when see something to buy and you have a little amount with you it will difficult to save money

I don't know why but I do find it very easy to save, I think it requires self discipline and dedication to the end goal. Most people struggle to save because they keep in spending on unnecessary things like parties, drugs and alcohol. I'll always try to cut down my expenditures.

How about you?
As for me . Most times when I want to save , there is usually one thing or the other unforseen need that will arise , thus making me solve it first before trying to save again .

Few money chasing multiple needs is the cause of lack of savings. Lack of financial discipline isn't embraced could be the reason. All in all, learn to start little.

This is one of my greatest problem that I have right now, I just can't seem to know how to save, it's a problem that I keep coming back to once I make up my mind to start saving.
The factor that leads to that for me is extravagance. Not that I don't know that it's not good but I am just like that.
There are times where once I just get money there will be bills to settle.

there are different factors that make us not to save money as a businessman or an entrepreneur you have to be ready to everything that comes your way. Paying house rent maintaining yourself feeding those are the the difficulty challenge that people face that don't make them save money

As for me . Most times when I want to save , there is usually one thing or the other unforseen need that will arise , thus making me solve it first before trying to save again .
That's the problem, it is not easy meeting your saving goals. One just have to accept things the way they are while hoping for when everything would be alright.

I must be very honest here without hiding anything as I don't know anyone here and not sure I would meet them someday in the future. The only thing that is making me not to be able to save money is me having sex with different prostitutes every single day coupled with drinking achohol everyday. I don't remember when last a day passed without me taking achohol to get high. It is really affecting my savings negatively as I'm not been able to save any money because of this very bad habit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back