What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

Needs that demand money usage keep coming, if you are not careful, you would want to live to satisfaction thereby spending your savings to achieve that.
Needs don't just wait right? They just keep on showing up and pilling up for you to meet them up. That's life for you as far you're human

Saving has no difficulty, it depends on the person involve, some might find it difficult because they are used to spending excessively ,they will find it difficult to save
For me when it comes to saving my money, my difficulty with that is that there seems to be bills that pop-ups unexpectedly and so I will need to spend the money that I have with me so this has always been my biggest difficulty to my saving habit and I hope for this to change very soon.

For me when it comes to saving my money, my difficulty with that is that there seems to be bills that pop-ups unexpectedly and so I will need to spend the money that I have with me so this has always been my biggest difficulty to my saving habit and I hope for this to change very soon.
I quite agree with you. Bills payment is the number one thing that makes the saving of money difficult to achieve as bills will continues to come up so far we are still alive ranging from utilities, internet subscription, TV subscription and cooking gas refilling.

Saving has no difficulty, it depends on the person involve, some might find it difficult because they are used to spending excessively ,t hey will find it difficult to save
Well, I do not agree with you. Savings can be difficult if not impossible for someone who earns a meagre sum as there won't even be enough for him to cater for his needs how much more to save.

Well, I do not agree with you. Savings can be difficult if not impossible for someone who earns a meagre sum as there won't even be enough for him to cater for his needs how much more to save.
I agree with your submission. When what you earn as salary or income from your business is not enough to take care of your basic needs, saving money will be very difficult to do.

The only factor that makes saving a lot difficult for me is not making enough. Yes, we are taught to save first before spending. But what happens when all the money reserved for spending is done and all that is left to spend is the savings? The savings must be spent. It's never easy to save when one is not making as much as needed.

Sometimes when we want to save money there are some problems that arises which makes it difficult for us. Some may be family or personal problems.

The factors that make saving difficult for me extra expenses which are not part of my plan, so whenever i turn my focus on them saving became difficult.
Post automatically merged:

As for me, when ever I want to save money i would see something that will attract to buy, even I may not really needs the thing but I will just sure that spend the money. I do not know how ignore unnecessary things, if someone asks me for money I give it to person.
So, that is my own difficult saving.
Then you need to discipline yourself on that aspects because buying what you don't need is a waste of money first and this will you in the future because of your i don't care attitude.

Last edited:
There are many factors that stops one from saving. One of those factors is lack of money. This is the major factor of not saving because it is when you have money you will be able to save. Another factor is indiscipline in spending. Whne a person spend money unnecessary,it becomes very difficult for the person to save money for rainy days.

The major factor that is keeping me from saving his myself. I don't find savings enticing unless I want something badly.

I think I have found an antidote to this problem, I have read it in a book which encourage someone to start with 1% of the income as savings then gradually increase until it reaches 10%.

The authors stated that the best way to make savings become someone's second major is to make it an habit.

Loan. if you starting your life using loan/s, you will feel savings moneys is very impossible. after you get, you must use to repay installment. the money just like motoGp which running so fast. we cant promise for our futures

Same with me. The unexpected expenses like being invited to an occasion that needs a gift especially for weddings where the gift is expensive, that is what ruins my savings plan. But fortunately I have the funds for that need because I also understand my social obligations.

When there are too many things begging for your attention to meet the needs and also some unforeseen circumstances that one did not anticipate would happen. These things make savings difficult aspect

Same with me. The unexpected expenses like being invited to an occasion that needs a gift especially for weddings where the gift is expensive, that is what ruins my savings plan. But fortunately I have the funds for that need because I also understand my social obligations.
It is a very good thing that we all should be able to make plans for unexpected expenses as these are always going to come up as long as we live, so making unexpected expenses as an excuse for not being able to save shouldn't even arise at all.

Mostly having to contribute to my family and parents, take away a lot of income that would otherwise be good.
1 factors that make sev is very difficult for me is an ending needs an expensive these expenses comes every time and they are some kind of expenses that are unforeseen.

Different factors make savings difficult for us depending on our personalities and as for me, mine should be due to the fact that I can't control my needs and wants

MYb
With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
My major hindrance to my saving ability is my self discipline, if I am able to put that in check, then every other thing becomes secondary. You just have to be disciplined.

For me. Its the current state of the economy in my country..I used to be a good saver but not now because everything is on the high side and income remains the same..just thinking of some side hussle to meet up

MYb

My major hindrance to my saving ability is my self discipline, if I am able to put that in check, then every other thing becomes secondary. You just have to be disciplined.
That is so true, as I am also trying hard to make sure my sense of financial discipline gets high and be able to save more money.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back