What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

If you are into a business that is just starting up, it is kind of going to be a bit challenging to save up the profits from the business if unforeseen situations beyond our control comes up as it happens sometimes.

What factors that make saving so difficult for me is unending needs. Our needs never end because our needs never end we are always tempted to spend money and this is a challenge for me while saving.

Savings is difficult when poor, not saying it's impossible but can be difficult because the little you have that isn't even enough it would be difficult to part with it, but I think one has to know why he is saying in the first place to be able to meet set targets

Personally, savings becomes difficult when looking at the possibility of increased inflation rate in the nearest future. Increased Inflation tend to decrease the purchasing power of the saved funds.
You got a point there. Increased inflation actually decreases the purchasing power of one's finance base. If the inflation rate were to be down, you would have something left after making your purchases that you need

In order to save money, you need to earn a lot of money, more money than your monthly expenses. let say you need $3K monthly to manage your life, you can save only f you are earning at least $35K

Spending money on things we can actually do without is what the effect of addiction to that thing can cause. It is making us spend what we have no need to spend the money on. That's a big issue

Two factors usually make savings difficult or almost impossible for me. Number one is the fact that I'm a family man. This is because the more you plan to save the more an unexpected expenses arise. The second factor is investment. I don't like holding money for long and so I prefer investing my excess income.

It is nice that everyone develops a saving culture. But really it comes with challenges. As for me , my biggest challenge has been the money to save itself
Post automatically merged:

I am someone who likes to save money a lot and I have a lot of projects that I am currently wanting to save for and my most difficult obstacle has been the fund itself.

Last edited:
Although savings is hard to athead to, materialistic want is one of the factor that hinder one from savings.
And it's better to settle your needs than your wants.

Unexpected expenditures and so many other factors. You don't expect someone who's income isn't enough to live by to save money. There are lots of factors.

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
What makes saving more difficult for me is because of the fact that whenever I made up my mind to say there will be one bill or the other that will raise up it's ugly head and I will have no other choice than to settle this bill.

To be honest I am someone who have a lot of projects that I would like to carry out in the future and I should save more. But I do not even have the income to save.

What makes saving more difficult for me is because of the fact that whenever I made up my mind to say there will be one bill or the other that will raise up it's ugly head and I will have no other choice than to settle this bill.
That is an indication of the need to add am earninng stream to make things work out easily. I believe you are already working on getting one.

To be honest I am someone who have a lot of projects that I would like to carry out in the future and I should save more. But I do not even have the income to save.
I believe that for the fact that you have a business idea you will want to carry out , it should motivate you towards looking for how to make money that you will use to start it.

There are so many factors that prevents me from saving the way i had hope to save. Some of these factors includes unplanned and unforseen expenses. There are times that various issues comes up which you never made any preparations for. Like recently my laptop right and left click keys stoped working, i have no choice right now than to buy a mouse

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
To me personally I really think that it's happens as a result of unnecessary expenses and poor planning last of budget too and most importantly emergency it can really be to unfortunate that you use your savings without even knowing.

To me personally I really think that it's happens as a result of unnecessary expenses and poor planning last of budget too and most importantly emergency it can really be to unfortunate that you use your savings without even knowing.
Unnecessary expenses and poor planning are very important reasons and so many people fall into these category and they lose so much despite working hard.

there are different factors that make us not to save money as a businessman or an entrepreneur you have to be ready to everything that comes your way. Paying house rent maintaining yourself feeding those are the the difficulty challenge that people face that don't make them save money
Some people have cogent reasons why they do not save, and is partly due to insufficient income that superceeds the demand on ground. In such a situation, you are unable to save.

Some people find it hard to save because their employers do not pay them their earninngs in time and they resort to taking loans to meet some expenses.

Sport betting has been affecting me badly because that is one of the greatest hindrances to my savings in life, sometimes I regret it that I never started it before because if i remember the amount of money and lose,i feel bad.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back