How often do you use your savings?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
Saving money serves several purposes such as investment funds, emergency funds, purchasing properties, buying luxury items, or even spending on vacation and recreation. People do not save to build stacks of money, people save so that they can use it in various ways in the future. Saving money is not just a safety net during emergencies, and ensuring financial security, it is also for spending on a lot of things. How often do you use your savings?

All my savings have their target and purposes, from last time I checked, I haven't unnecessarily used any of em except for compulsory urgencies. Aside that I like keeping them for what they were meant for.

Last edited:
There is a purpose for any money I've saved. I would never used the money for anything else but what it have been saved for. This is why my saving stays put until I want to use it for what it was meant for.

When I first started saving money, I didn't have such an understanding of when to use these funds, so I used them when I first needed them, but now I try to use them at the last moment when there is simply no way out, and in the last two years I have only used 10 percent of my savings

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back