What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

Saving is one of the most difficult thing to do it requires a great deal of discipline and dedication. The mistakes many people make is waiting for the time they have more to start saving,but the fact is that if you can't save when you have little you will not be able to save if you have much.

It's very difficult to save when you haven't earned enough for your needs so as much as you really want to save the money can hardly be enough so you don't.
This is very true, especially when you get to realize that you have limited earning streams, while your bills keep increasing daily.

This is very true, especially when you get to realize that you have limited earning streams, while your bills keep increasing daily.
Even if your income is so low you still need to save as much as you can even a little, there will be a time that you will need it no matter how you think your income is consistent.

Savings are very necessary because if you earn big , you should safe as a backup in case the earning stops, if you earn little strive to safe and establish business to boost your earnings. Cut your expenses.

There are some factors that you cannot blame it on anyone for it happening. These factors ors makes it very difficult to safe one's money most if the times. But you just have to meet up with these things in life

Mostly having to contribute to my family and parents, take away a lot of income that would otherwise be good.
1 thing that make savings very difficulties unending expenses and needs of individual with the issue cannot be able to see it because you have many challenges and problem to solve

Being a student, there are always money demanding situations that do arise and I don't really like reaching out to my friends for every cash I need. So I most times do sort myself out from the little and most times personal matters I have.
When I was a student money was scarce and I can admit that I was usually hungry in the afternoon because there was no money for the snack. However, I had a little savings that come from the extra money that I have once in a while when I do some odds in the neighborhood.

Saving in itself also requires discipline, cause there will always be issues arising or something you think you need to have, looking at that no one would have any savings at all. It's also about sacrificing some wants for the greater good.

As for me, when ever I want to save money i would see something that will attract to buy, even I may not really needs the thing but I will just sure that spend the money. I do not know how ignore unnecessary things, if someone asks me for money I give it to person.
So, that is my own difficult saving.
That is understandable. As for me, my difficulty is on the needs at school arises. There are books to be bought. There are fees to be fully paid.

I believe that saving money could be a good habit but the problem is the lack of budget for the savings.

Before I wave money but now I don't save money. Because things are getting expensive every day by day in my area. We now eat money not food any more. A small earners don't have much in there savings nowadays

As for me, when ever I want to save money i would see something that will attract to buy, even I may not really needs the thing but I will just sure that spend the money. I do not know how ignore unnecessary things, if someone asks me for money I give it to person.
So, that is my own difficult saving.
This is also like me as I always get distracted when I have made up my mind to save and most of the things that get my attention and not because I want to buy it but because it is absolutely necessary and so I will have to pay the bill to 4 feed my saving plans for that month.

There is nothing that can be an hindrance to my saving because I really need to save to secure my future because that is one of the most important quality of money management.

Even if your income is so low you still need to save as much as you can even a little, there will be a time that you will need it no matter how you think your income is consistent.
This is easier said than done and it is better for one to be honest with themselves. Earning low income is not something one would joke with and consider savings.

I find it hard to save whenever i did not plan on what to do with the money before i get or when there are many bills to pay before i get the money.

Personally, savings becomes difficult when looking at the possibility of increased inflation rate in the nearest future. Increased Inflation tend to decrease the purchasing power of the saved funds.
That is true. Saving money is very difficult to do. How can you save money, if your money is just enough to buy food and pay water and electric bills.

This is easier said than done and it is better for one to be honest with themselves. Earning low income is not something one would joke with and consider savings.
Ok generally some people always try to save at least 10% of their overall earning for some emergency purposes ,does it really mean that you do not save a single penny of anything you have made ?

When you have so many needs to take care of. Saving would be the last to be considered. Responsibilities is a major factor that impede saving habit most especially the highly demanding ones. If one is free of responsibilities, saving your money will be easier.

I'm trying my hands in programming and copywriting,also working small gigs like bizdustry right now and stuffs. Anyways one has to acquire as much skill as one can

Personally there are some factors that make savings difficult ranging from school expenditure to other things which is needed to keep life running smoothly.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back