What's new

What factors make savings difficult for you?

Being one of the Eldest, you will know how important it is not to neglect those in need, savings can come when you have enough for your self else it will always drain down.

@Aniwhyte the thing that is preventing you from saving money is yourself. You are yet to differentiate from needs and wants. I would advice you spend your money on responsibilities rather that frivolities
Post automatically merged:

I really need a lot of discipline here. I dont waste my money on things that are not necessary. I am not a loud person but if i want something i will always want to get it

The number one factor that makes saving difficult to achieve is the inability to differentiate between what is needed and what is wanted. Spend on only what you need so you can have savings.

Nowadays individuals want to make sure they have savings but due to the fact that they have to much of liabilities and debt to pay or their cost of living and house rent so due to this they might not be able to have savings.
You are right the high cost of things and the debts that are never lacking, it is difficult to save money. However, when we talk about buying the necessary things, we should limit ourselves to that and not spend money on useless or unnecessary things.

Another factor that makes savings difficult is the fact that some people are family men and they cannot meet their family's demands and still think of savings. Savings generally require a lot of dedication and discipline.

Our needs for daily living in life is a constant. Aside these need to be met, you also have some responsibility on you like family in particular, you need to also make provision for them and more

How do one even save when one is not making enough money to live an average, basic life? Savings is overrated! One can only save when one is making enough to spend. How do you discipline yourself to save money while shelving food in the process? It looks dumb. Make enough money and you won't need any motivational speaker to tell you to save or invest.

Actually, two factors make savings very difficult for me. First, a lack of money earning opportunities. You cannot save money until or unless you earn it, right? Secondly, the daily expenses also make it really difficult to save money. This is because expenses are increasing day by day and the price of regular products and commodities are also rising day by day.

One important factor that makes savings difficult for me is access to the money. As much as I like to save money, the moment I have access to it I no longer see it as savings.

One of the factor I face is that the demand I have Is beyond the income so it is difficult to save when you have a demand or need to settle sometimes school fees, food, and even household maintenance.

It is true that like you so many people do not know how to prioritize, for me I spend money on the things I really want using scale of preference. Often something I can't do without.

There are urgent expenditure and bills that i will need or have to settle ,this makes savings a very difficult thing for me to do and i rarely save money because of that

There are many factors that affect my saving habit. Last year, I made lots of money online but was unable to save in order to start affiliate marketing business i wanted to start earlier this year because of money. Some of the major challenges were family factor and health factor.

What also makes saving difficult for me is unexpected emergency needs that arises when I am always planning to save money for something tangible. Social outings also affects my savings a lot as I will have to spend money on transportation, clothes, buy things for the celebrants.

Getting paid by cash that I actually opted for at work has turned out to be a restriction for me on saving money as I am tempted to spend the money I have on me most times.

There are many factors but the most essential one is : I live with my familly and I pay all the bills but fortunately my sister get a job this year and will help me .

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
I personally think that saving becomes difficult especially when you see items that you don't typically see within a store and then you are tempted to purchase those items which does affect your savings and your budget for that month.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on what make savings difficult, well I have to say that one thing that makes savings difficult has to be the fact that sometimes there isn't even enough money for one's basic needs before saving

With many people getting financial education, we are all trying to make sure we don't spend all the money that comes our way, but try to save some percentage for the rainy days.
However, there are certain things that tend to o make this goal difficult.
Personally, a factor that makes savings difficult for me is the lack of the ability to differentiate between what I need and what I want. I spend money on things I could do without.
How about you?
The aspect yhat makes it difficult for me to save money,maybe because the income comes in daily,and i just spent it on my daily issues,and later would found out not much is left when bigger issues comes up.

To be determined to save money is not easy. But we have to be decipline to make this happen. It is very easy to spend money but hard to make it. Putting our desires in check will enable is to save better

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back