What's new

What factors hinders you from saving money??

needs ,my needs hinders me from saving money , saving money is a great idea, but my personal needs hinders me from saving ,like my mom usually said our faces are different so also our needs are different .

Emergency factor.. One point you're saving your money, the next thing, there's a school emergency and boom! Your savings is slashed!!

Emergency factor.. One point you're saving your money, the next thing, there's a school emergency and boom! Your savings is slashed!!
Yeah, you're right about that. Sometimes being a student doesn't actually leave you with the opportunity to save up your money as there are a thousand and one things to sort at school financially

The cost of living is becoming very high now. When things are becoming more expensive and there is no increase in salaries and wages, it becomes difficult to save.
Also the money i spend on transportation everyday, makes it difficult for me to save.

A lot of things depriving me from saving, in my country where you come from the cost of living is very high and expensive, the cost of food is at a very high side, transportation everything you can think of and it's always increase every day when you budget something you got to spend more

To me saving comes with a lot of difficulties... because it all depends on what you’re earning,how you earn,when you earn it. With this,you can now till possibly what to do and not do with your earnings before saving comes in... u can’t save when you’re obviously too broke!
To save... guesss you’ve already sorted most of your necessary problems with it!

Saving money is not something that's hard to do. But when one thinks about doing it especially for hustlers like me, something always comes up. Something that would need urgent money attention. For that reason only, saving plans as been destroyed
The thing about savings is all about disipline,once you set out a definite target and you are commited towards acheiving that goals,it will become very easy to accomplish it.

Everyone would have love to save part of their income. But the issue is that when your income is not enough to cover your bills or budgets, I don't think there a need for saving.

I have heard widespread responses about the difficulties involved in saving money due to issues unrest. What you should ask yourself is that, when will this issues unrest wave off, so I'll save? My answer is 'Never, issues never go off from mankind. As you are taking responsibilities, you shouldn't forget to save something for the future. Remember their is life tomorrow, don't spend like everything is finished today. Irrespective of that, i know their are still factors that hinders our saving progress. Can you take your little time out and point out those factors that never allows you save.

there are two types of people: those who live the day as the last and spend any money and are left without ... and those who think about the future and put something aside for dark days. i'm a part of the 2nd category :)

We just go behind the brands and spend big sum to purchase an item of that brand. We don't know we can get the same quality item from a less cheaper brand which is not that popular or isn't being advertised more. Thing is to stop blindly putting money for popular brands and instead do some research and smart work to save the money as much as possible.

There are so many factors that affects the way an individual saves like the amount of money you receive as your salary and unforseen circumstances and also inability to control ones self

Saving money is not something that's hard to do. But when one thinks about doing it especially for hustlers like me, something always comes up. Something that would need urgent money attention. For that reason only, saving plans as been destroyed
Therefore saving is hard. There are times unforseen circumstances just sets in and you have no other choice than to spend. And also the hike of prices of goods is a major factor

There are so many things that let me not to save money, first of all is lack, I don't even have the money not even talking about saying it.lol.

There's actually a lot of things to spend money on especially now that am in school. Things are not very easy and it's like a week can't possibly go by without a having something other than good you spend your money on
We all have needs but if we are to put them all into consideration we may not likely save a single money.. I only buys things that are absolutely necessary in my life.. that is what I did.

Very funny, but then you're right.
I remember when I was still schooling, my piggy box could yield not more than 5000 naira in a year, because my savings were limited by school demands.

Now I can say that an increase in the percentage of inflation rate is one of the biggest reasons why many people are not able to save money. This problem is only getting severe in my country.

There are so many things that let me not to save money, first of all is lack, I don't even have the money not even talking about saying it.lol.
Hahaha I can understand you to some extent though, but what about your earnings from bizdustry? How do you spend it if you don't mind me asking.

Some people at unable to control their appetite, so they spend money anyhow in order to quench their thirst for hunger, but normally in my own opinion , my responsibilities is too much for the money I am earning.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back