What's new

What do you think makes someone a great manager at work???

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
To be a great manager at work, you need to develop adaptability, hold yourself accountable, know when to push and when to stop, be honest and practice active listening which is for example; whenever your teammate brings up a problem they need to solve, reflect back on what they’re saying (What I hear you saying is...). Sometimes just hearing a problem relayed back inspires someone to realize they already know the answer.
Also, a great manager at work needs to be confident in his/her abilities, experience and decision making skills.
What do you think makes someone a great manager at work???

It is hard to maintain this aspect because theory and practice are bit different so it could be the attitude at beginning of the journey not will be the case if you work extra hours after the time due to massive work, I hope you understand me.

A great manager is a person who can manage people, he should not only be able to manage subordinates and junior staff but also the executive board members. His other duties include overseeing production, sales, and marketing as well as overlooking the performance of general staff in the company. A manager should have a pleasant personality and communication skills.

Well there are a few things a good manager has to do if he wants to be a good one. do everything for the business, the employees and the customers.
Both the place and the people matter and that's a fact. A good manager is a maneger who knows what decisions to take even the hard ones is a person who knows how to work with people and make them do the job right and effectively. A good manager is a person who also listens and not doing everything by himself, and it's a person who isn't giving up easily and is ambitious.

I think a great manager is someone who goes above and beyond the duty of their work. Someone who helps their coworkers, who manages the workers proper and without being rude or hateful. A manager that works with you, is better than one that runs you.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back