What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

When I am employing people to work for me the first thing I need to look for is their appearance because that is the most important thing to me, their manner and their discipline personality, and their marketing strategy as well.

When I am employing someone into a business, the first thing I look for is their level of experience and understanding about the area they are going to focus ,because that is the most important thing to me, they also need to know how to speak English.

When I am employing people to work for me the first thing I need to look for is their appearance because that is the most important thing to me, their manner and their discipline personality, and their marketing strategy as well.
I agree with the appearance especially when the business is about sales or related to selling. The customer would be attracted if the employee looks good with decent clothes. I am turned off when I see a store attendant who didn't even comb his hair.

The first thing I look for in an employee is trustworthiness because that is the basis if every relationship
The employees attitude to work is also an important aspect to be considered
For you to know if an employee is trustworthy that employee must have worked for you for a very long time then you can compare the consistency and their loyalty to you to mean that they are trustworthy so it is good that you get or trustworthy employee.

Whenever you want to employ somebody for a work the first thing to to check is competence on the work, how good he or she in relating to customers or people and then how hardworking he or she is when it comes to carrying out his duties if you found this in him then just employ him or she.

If I should employ individuals for jobs in my business, I look at their past experiences for those that will require hands with experience and look at their intentions for my business for this that will not require past experiences

I agree with the appearance especially when the business is about sales or related to selling. The customer would be attracted if the employee looks good with decent clothes. I am turned off when I see a store attendant who didn't even comb his hair.
Natural beauty is also the most important factors to consider but that may not really be something I worry about because proper dressing will make everyone beautiful, I do not like radical appearance in terms of dressing and that is a huge turn-off for me

The main thing I search for in a worker is reliability since that is the premise if each relationship, the representative’s demeanor to work is additionally a significant viewpoint to be thought of. Second their characters, self-restraint, their certain, the dynamic this quality somebody need to look before you can utilize

I look for three things, skills, experience and expected salary. I will always go for the employer who is experienced, skilled and has moderate expected salary.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
There are certain things I look out for, for employment purposes. Those are expertise, experience, dedication hard work and honesty. Those are some of the things I value in my work place

I look for three things, skills, experience and expected salary. I will always go for the employer who is experienced, skilled and has moderate expected salary.
Knowledge and experience is very important when you are employing a staff for your business except you are ready to train such employee which is an additional expenses for the company.

There are many criteria involve before employing an individual. Firstly if he or she is qualified for the job. Secondly the appearance. The way he or she speaks that how fluent and many more

Generally appearance can be quite important however the common phrases that you should not judge a book by its cover. Sometimes someone that may not look the part may actually be able to do a better job and be more dedicated than someone who appears right.

Generally appearance can be quite important however the common phrases that you should not judge a book by its cover. Sometimes someone that may not look the part may actually be able to do a better job and be more dedicated than someone who appears right.
90% of people who dress radically always behave radically and those are not the type of people you are to employee into your business because your customers may not understand it in that way ,they might think that your business seems important but completely irresponsible.

I will be look forward to he/her Cv which will show the abilities or history or work experience of the individual.
After an intense interview I'll get to know the characters of the person.

90% of people who dress radically always behave radically and those are not the type of people you are to employee into your business because your customers may not understand it in that way ,they might think that your business seems important but completely irresponsible.
I understand the viewpoint that you are expressing here however we have to understand that not all people can be grouped together and a common trend noted across all of these people. For example people that tend to have tattoos are said to not be very professional however at the same time there are many people that are professional that do have tattoos because the tattoo does not define who they are.

I understand the viewpoint that you are expressing here however we have to understand that not all people can be grouped together and a common trend noted across all of these people. For example people that tend to have tattoos are said to not be very professional however at the same time there are many people that are professional that do have tattoos because the tattoo does not define who they are.
Tattoo is not something to consider when you are hiring people, the way they dress ,the style of their hair, and the overall behaviour because you really need someone that has a good manner of approach to the customer.

Tattoo is not something to consider when you are hiring people, the way they dress ,the style of their hair, and the overall behaviour because you really need someone that has a good manner of approach to the customer.
It all depends on the job title i guess. If they are working in the background and do not have much interaction with the customer then i personally will not put much emphasis on appearance.

When employing an individual for a job,I look out for the character of the person first. The person must be honest, trustworthy and flexible in other areas. Another thing is the person must be skillful in the job I am employing him or her for. And the person must be very composed.

The CV or resume is important because it embodies the professional abilities of the applicant. But you can learn more from the interview like determining the character if the applicant is introvert or extrovert. A marketing job requires someone with a gift of gab - good conversationalist and articulate in the topic of selling. It is not easy to get all the accurate picture of the person with the CV and interview but that can be the basis. That is why in some big offices they ask for another interview by the manager or even by the executive just to confirm the evaluation of the HR staff that did the first interview.
One thing to look for when you're employed individual for your work is professionalism you want to see whether they are good in that aspect and also good in the job because everyone in this the best for his or her cure.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back