What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

A fast learner who is able to understand the products and services within a short time, a candidate with effective communication, good analytical and mathematical skills, patience and techsavvy. Overall, great customer service skills.

If my business is to employ a worker or staff, I would want to see hardwork and trustworthiness in the worker. If with test, these characters are found in the employee. These two are key.

The CV gives all this necessary informative regarding the staffs personal traits and experiences. However, this sometimes doesn't guarantee that what the person said he is is what he is. So go through the CV and have an interview with the person. The interview should be slightly different from

What I look for if I want to employ someone is that I will be asking myself if he can occupy the vacant on ground, of he can carry out the jobs that will be deligated to him, and as soon I am convince in me he is able, that's all I WI employ him.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
I think resumes count as well for talent hiring, because it basically states where you've been and what you did on the places you've been. Asking a pitch from the potential employees are nice touch as well, because you can gauge their willingness to present themselves. Although, as an introvert I don't like pitches. Hehe

It is important to check the personality and skills of the applicant to be sure he or she fits or has the required skill and etiquettes. Most employer request for a CV to verify these qualities, it's also important to verify the claims on the CV as well.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
I don't believe in checking a cv. I would rather value their talent or skills. I will see how they work, what strategies and working pattern they use, how they handle stresss and work pressure. Under a given circumstances what will be their way of performing.

When looking at for individuals to employ you should consider their previous experience and if they don't have experience test them to see if they can learn fast, sincerity and boldness as well as smartness. More also education qualification...

Even if you go for talents and skills you should check there CV because the CV gives you the indepth details of the individual you want to employ... If he as talent CV is the prove..

All I will look at for the the employees passion towards the success of the business and he or her desire to learn
That's what I will look at for

Its very much better you check how competent he is to do the job Because thats absolutely what many people would consider and look at

The first thing which I even want to check first in an employees papers is if he has a vision and hunger that can match the company's ambition. I check for how long he is ready to commit and also the experience in a relevant field which he has had over the years. He should also be disciplines and have creative thinking skills.

There are numbers of things I expect from them 1. ability and capacity to perform a given task, 2. delegency with focus of attaining a set goal 3. punctuality at work place.

If I become an employer, the three most important things I will look out for is time management,how you relate with co-workers,and how result oriented you are. With all this,one still needs divine favor, because human being cannot be satisfied.

I have worked for different people for some years and I can conveniently say that some employees are very poor. What you look out for when employing someone is, his past work experience or the type of training he has on the job. I can put him on a month probation to know his work capability.

When employing new workers, there are lots of good things to watch out for that would in turn benefit the business like work ethic, a lazy employee won't do so well on yield, also an employee that is hungry for success as much as the businesses is a plus

In giving out employment to people as a manager I first of all consider your qualifications, your capacity and ability to carried out the task. even thou there are numbers of people whom will have the qualifications but are incapable of carrying out the task ahead of them.

When I employ an individual,what I look out for is how dedicated is he/she to the task given to him and time taken to accomplish the task

When employing new workers, there are lots of good things to watch out for that would, in turn, benefit the business-like work ethic, a lazy employee won't do so well on yield, also an employee that is hungry for success as much as the businesses is a plus
What are the most effective tools or the best method to identify a genuine worker regardless of all the facades put up during the interview, especially in relation to work ethic?

What are the most effective tools or the best method to identify a genuine worker regardless of all the facades put up during the interview, especially in relation to work ethic?
Identifying during an interview would be hard because he's yet to work but doesn't mean it can't be done, as an employer with experience in hiring countless people in the past, there would probably be something to look out for during the interview that could point in that direction

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back