What's new

What are the things you look for when you employ individuals for your work

It all depends on the job title i guess. If they are working in the background and do not have much interaction with the customer then i personally will not put much emphasis on appearance.
Hmmm,well in a standard business organisation everyone are likely to dress properly with black and white , no matter the place you are working except you are performing a special duty which can easily be understood.

What I lookout for when I want to employ someone for my business is the experience the person have on the job and his personalities towards handling business and customers.

Employers should always endeavor to give an interview to people not only by obtaining their CV alone. It will enable the employer to know more about the job seeker.
Employers should always endeavor to give an interview to people not only by obtaining their CV alone. It will enable the employer to know more about the job seeker.
As an employer what you look out for in an employee or a worker is his or her creativity ability and professionalism in handling the specific job which he or she said he is good for.

First their personalities , composure, their confident, the decision making all this quality someone have to look before you can employ
The most thing that I look for in any employee that I employee is their hard work, that tenacity, their focus and their passion that they have when they carry out their job.

Hmmm,well in a standard business organisation everyone are likely to dress properly with black and white , no matter the place you are working except you are performing a special duty which can easily be understood.
Some businesses as much as they are professional business working environment they give their employees an actual amount of freedom in order to allow them to dress however they feel unless they are going into a meeting or anything that is portraying the face of the company.

Some businesses as much as they are professional business working environment they give their employees an actual amount of freedom in order to allow them to dress however they feel unless they are going into a meeting or anything that is portraying the face of the company.
90% of most business organisation do not give their employee an opportunity to dress anyhow, because a lot of people as you know will abuse such and they will start dressing scantily or radically.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
I would first check out their vibes. How do I feel when I’m around them? Do they seem enthusiastic, positively-charged, not afraid to learn new things..
When I see a pessimistic attitude right from the start, or even feel it (and I can) I already know it’s just not gonna work out. I would need someone excited about the product, someone who can’t wait to get things moving and even pitch some ideas of their own. 🙂

The best thing to look out for when hiring new employee is just to ensure that you check the academic qualifications of the employee and after that you must ensure that you look at the experience as well

There are some things I look at if I am in a position to employ people to work for me and the one of them is your level of dedication and their ability to communicate with customers.

The things or first things that l Iook out for when I employ people into my service are their expertise if it suites the role Beeing filed in my organisation or business. If it fits well, good. If otherwise, too bad

I think one thing I consider most is the skills because most cv could be forged and others , so I will check if the person can contribute more to the success of my business

I think their values will be of greater importance to me than their appearance. Looks can actually be decietful most times you know.

I have a sibling who has a marketing agency , I remember when he started, he was hiring workers of his agency. In his ads he wrote and I quote "send me why I should hire you and what you will be able to do for me to the email address attached below" . These days most employers are always asking for your CV/résumé or portfolio. Are you one those who believe in checking ones CV before hiring or you go for talent and skills?
As a business owner , we have many qualities we need to look for in an applicant before you apply him, advertising the best participant that have the best resume and quality is a good way in employing.

The moment I have employed an employee the thing that I look up to what an employee skills he or she have, and what are exprience that he or she could add to my business and once I see all this criteria and will be glad

I think one thing I consider most is the skills because most cv could be forged and others , so I will check if the person can contribute more to the success of my business
Almost all the job applicant interviewers are focused on the skill. They say that the company is hiring because there is a job vacancy that needs a worker with a particular skill. But an employee is not only for the skill. You also have to know his attitude and character and also his method of working.

I doubt any business owner would focus on only what he sees in the résumé. He conducts interviews to check out other things before making a final decision.

I look for competency and honesty. I need the former because the best is required for the business to move forward. The later is also required because of dealings with clients. It'll be bad employing a dishonest person.

What I lookout for when I want to employ someone for my business is the experience the person have on the job and his personalities towards handling business and customers.
Nice, even me I am also interested in the experience because when they are experience you do not have to touch the person what to do since the person has already known what is his responsibility in the business.

Nice, even me I am also interested in the experience because when they are experience you do not have to touch the person what to do since the person has already known what is his responsibility in the business.
At times employer prefers people without experience because hiring someone with job experience, you will have to pay more than those who do not have job experience.

Almost all the job applicant interviewers are focused on the skill. They say that the company is hiring because there is a job vacancy that needs a worker with a particular skill. But an employee is not only for the skill. You also have to know his attitude and character and also his method of working.
Once I know that the employee have the character that I don't like I might lay him off , because the attitude matters too and might even determine the growth of my business

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back